[PREVIEW] Pizza Avatars

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, May 9, 2014.

1. I'll take the distorted ones please.

2. Now that the game is funtional the only work the devs have is to fix bugs, add new sections to the game and enhance the game dynamics....so saying that they got very little time is not an excuse :p It takes just over an hour to change the clothes of a character coz theres no animation or anything involved!!! If they could put in a few more hours they could have come up with something new and original!!! Just my point of view please dont kill me :p

3. Its killing time. ?

4. Some of you could apply to work for ATA and see of you could do better.

5. I think they are great.Easy non stressful hunt = remixed ava's why do I see so much crying here either use the ava or don't.Nobody is forcing you to use them.What's funny is half the people that are complaining will use these avatars at least once after we get them.Thanks pimd for another fun distraction

6. Guy with blonde hair... Reminds me of Johnny test? (That show with the twin scientists?)

Girl with reddish orange hair... Another butter face for you guys lol

7. When it came to the easter egg painting contest didnt u select the best looking eggs??? Did u just say oh everyone tried so everyone gets a prize??? No!!! The best effort always gets rewarded...so now when the devs dont put in their best effort why are you saying people who are complaining are in the wrong???

8. Read my name.

9. 1 why is the a pizza slice in the chicks crotch, 2 could you guys please stop changing hair colors and outfits and giving us the same Avis? You did so good with the Easter, mardi gra, and other hints not giving remakes of the others, and now your back to it again. 

10. I like the second one better

11. Sorry but i don't like these at all. Ik they are free to us but the originals were free to us also. I don't mind remade avatars but not when the originak sucked less than the uograded version ? I appreciate this was a easy hunt. Truely but no, i'd rather not have aimed for 3k after seeing thise avatars. That been said, love the delivery cat prize. :)

12. so many spelling errors^ fuck it

13. Guys yall forget ata hav lik 5 or 4 other games.they hav to add.things.to and.work on so they dont ha time to do everything

14. I hate them so much, the easter avi's were amazing and pimd went right back to Halloween avis. Disappointed 100%

15. I definitely want this avatar if it stays like this I think this is sick

16. I like the pizza gangsta... Just prefer his pants black for some reason. ?