PIMDCrates

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 29, 2016.

1. Lol followed all 3 :lol:

2. But when what will attract the...intimacy-inclined roleplayers? :D

4. LOL

5. That's the thing, those roleplayers don't invest money into this game, real players does. Imagine all the customers you could have ATA if this game didn't look like a perverted game (says the game with daddy in his name). If this game looks more serious and less ashamed, then a new type of players would join in. Focusing on wars or PvP with also bring more type of customers, then you can rip them off later on by focusing on parties again like you've done already. It's easy guys cmon hire me already so I can boost your income?

7. Ok for real. Answer this lol

8. And of course ATA might do selective replies so all my serious feedbacks would be ignored?

9. Cool hopefully I'll get it

11. The roleplayers add for a good number of people downloading the app though and giving the game a good rating, as well as those that watch ads and increase revenue that way.

Though I would love a less sexual icon. I feel like a pervert every time it's loading.

12. Third party app  silence them all  HYPOCRITES 

14. I'm excited for this. :)

15. Whats the prizes 

16. Same here, I lower my light sensitivity and hide my screen when I open the app because I'm afraid people will think I'm a creep. But that's none ATAs concerns of course if they're not replying to us about it. ROLEPLAYERS, I doubt it, most of them never upgrades if they do then it's the typical 5kcs upgrade that someone showed them to try to help. They're mostly in RP clubs that doesn't do parties. They're a not a big founder of the game. Me, I've been inactive for a year and I've sworn to never spend money on this game sadly I've don't it and spent like 300-400$ so far

17. Prizes from crates confirmed as follows:
    [colorgreen]Cash
    Cash
    Cash[/color]
    10kcs stat item

18. I followed every social media you guys have, ever since.

19. I goofed trying to be funny let me try again