PIMD Welcomes You To: The VIP Lounge

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATABruce, Nov 24, 2017.

1. Does KaW get this same update? Or will it be for the whole clan for like 6$ an hour lol

2. I claimed it, got the double coins and stuff, but it didn't say I got anything from the box.

3. It's Paid I Thought This Bundle Is Free For Everyone ?

4. is there a way that you can have some without using real momey?

5. debatable

6. Second day getting dns out of box. This is ridiculous. Let me pay 80 dollars a month to get 2 dns out of a box. ????

7. Lol. How about those who are super active but can't pay?

8. you get story rewards :roll: not everybody has to have access to every feature

9. i’ll drop money on a good game any day tbh but the prices here are almost insulting. more expensive than xbox live for such mediocre rewards? nah no thanks

10. Has any body else's champagne box not shown up in their invents today? If you've bought the VIP obvs

11. The Champagne Box should not actually show up in your inventory (though it may have yesterday due to the server issues).

When you navigate to the Rewards Inbox, you should see your VIP Lounge reward and an "Open" button. Tapping open will immediately add 10 EC, 5 DN, and 1 Pim-Key to your inventory. It will also immediately open the Champagne Box and show you the open box animation/reward screen. If you are not seeing this, please let me know!

Muschi likes this.
  12. It cost $28 

13. Well it’s optional

14. I know I'm just saying ?

15. 

16. Ahh thanks Bruce, I must have just tapped off it quickly and the box opened without me noticing

17. For future reference, these 2 accounts are played by the same person.

Muschi likes this.
  18. Same, I’ve only gotten DNs. The 25% extra cash is nice for BLack Friday but I probably won’t buy again it’s too expensive and not worth it.

19. What if it gave you a pinstriped B&W name in campus?

20. Omy detective kefo