Pimd Dictionary

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Alicia14, Sep 4, 2017.

1. Support. But missing I think it's missing pwar.
    Insect and pesting? Never heard of those.
    Easy fixes. This is a good thread. Better than the original.

2. Didn't know how to search but could code?

3. Yeah
    Someone bumped the code guide for me

4. Pesting was very popular during war. Smaller stats would "pest" big stats to screw with their regen and help bring their health down a bit so we could milk them.

People would say "insect" (when it said "crushed like an insect" - basically letting you know they had like a 5% chance of defending against you) to basically let others know "this person is weak, milk them"

5. BRUH CODING IS EASY

6. Still, in my 3 years playing pimd almost daily, I've never heard anyone use either of those terms.

7. Heard "fail farm" a lot more often than "pest".
    And, insect hasn't been replaced by anything imo. Surprised I haven't heard it.

8. you being a fairy means very common war terms shouldnt be defined? lmao.

9. Probably if you print out all the codes. Searching should be elementary.

10. I'm not suggesting that they should. The question is whether they're still prevalent, and I've been in some wars, and witnessed enough drama without hearing those terms that I feel confident that they're not.
    In your own experience, are the words insect and pest still prevalent on pimd;
    Especially when, fail farmimg may be used instead of "pest", or other terms have taken their place?
    This is a matter of opinion. What's yours? Or do you just have beef.

11. Not at all cow & it's opposite are used. Brain freeze a bit tired.

12. fail farming and pest aren't synonymous. i dont system war anymore, but when i did, both were used commonly almost every war. i and my club still use insect in s/fw.

13. Cute nice job OP

14. It kinda helped me

15. Thanks

16. That's good to know! <3

17. That might be because wars have been dead those 3 years you've been playing. In my 6+ years they were used in every single war. Back when there were 20+ REAL wars (not Pwars) at any given time.

18. I don't think D is used for dance in pimd normally

19. so we're all just gonna ignore that this is just a copy/paste of bird's 2015 thread eh