PIMD Advent Calendar

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Dec 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marceline be my snuggle buddy tbh bc I totally have the same name as you k not really but close enough ?

2. You left me on read Marceline ?

3. I keep receive messages about reward in inbox or something but I have no idea what the rewards are

4. I cant see anything, in notifications it just says reward received, but doesn't say what actually is received. Idk where that rewards are lying

5. Eye liek dis. I got 2 Ec earlier and that's sweet!

6. I don't have a rewards inbox please help

7. How to join?

8. you need to update your app to the latest version

9. My item couldn't be collected and now it's gone. It said unknown item and I clicked on it and now I have nothing for today please help fix this

10. rip i havent even received mine at all. even as an unknown item.

11. I normally collect mine around this time every day since it started

12. refresh your app. i just got mine. 100kcs item.

13. Today's gift was slightly delayed as it was causing errors for some! All fixed now and live for everybody. :) Restart yo app!

Sorry about that! Your item was in fact successfully collected, though it would not have shown up in your Showcase for a bit. Try restarting your app, it should be there. If not, it should be soon!

14. I just did and it's not saying anything about a 100kcs item or anything

15. You already got your item ️ it’s the holiday care package in your showcase

16. *holiday package

17. I can see it in your showcase. Just be patient ?

18. Who reply to our help tickets? They just dumb tbh, they copy paste answer from forum. Smh ?

19. Well. They mass reply to people that are asking the same/similar question ? Coz y'know how people here get mad about every tiny delay

20. Ironic

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.