Permanent STR/INT Changes

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. About time farmers move to the kawmunity 

2. Ata jus remove the battle button now it's obviously ur ultimate goal... Pure greed its a human fault n forte at the same time butttttt at some point u devs must decide to either improve the game so as to make urselves richer in the long run or allow more n more ppl to leave this game n find another in which case u urselves are losing out in the long run. Make PIMD fun enough for all of us ..... by "all of us" I mean those that like to hit party's n those that like to system war AND those like myself that prefer to strip farm war 24/7/365

3. Permanently *

4. Might as well remove pranks as an option since being prank pinned while in a party now won't make a slight bit of difference. Swap for a hug button maybe? ?

5. Wow.. Emails? That's sad

6. Nailed it.

7. LOL ️

8. yayy

9. The test was based on the money you made obviously. What a bunch of rats you guys are

10. pimd_c: Hellos, ATA. It is nice to see you around, answering questions. I had emailed ATA for some nice ATA v PIMD community chat about wars on my thread: [IDEA] Hunt Innovations With War

With many wanting war, we want to see where you guys are currently standing or how such idea that is apparently similar to KaW can be incorporated into PIMD. Please take the time to discuss this with us about wars. It is very much appreciated.

- On Behalf of the PIMD Community

11.  :'( pranking has been my bread and butter

12. Yup. By the looks of it, they'll probably be banning players who farm others lol. Its 100% allowed within their rules but they dont like it sooo.... lol

13. Yep.. I get it now. Might aswell stop farming players that spend on cats :(

14. :)

15. OK 

16. "Fuck off. Go pvp and war in KaW. this is party land"

Is probably ATA's response lol.

17. What about when hitting the BL?
    Why can't you implement it for that too.

So selfish and ignorant.

18. AWESOME. JUST AWESOME. WOW, AWESOMELY AWESOME.

19. Nice change! :)
    Can we have iWars back please?
    How about you setup a poll on players' profiles? (48hours to register votes)
    Asking if they would like wars along with parties during hunts/events. You'll get your answers rather than saying players only want parties. (which isn't true) :(
    Please?

20. Its not the end of the world for pvpers, just needs a change in strategy.

The nice thing about the change is that someone hitting a party at the tail end of an unload on someone still makes a similar amount to if they just unloaded on the party in the old system.

Not a bad way to build strip funds. If ATAs hope was to stop the whining, I don't think they've quite gone far enough yet...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.