[MOD CRATES]NEW VS OLD WAR ROSTER

Discussion in 'Wars' started by QUINN, Feb 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Old school team c has all the lost players

2. REMINDER

3. Yeah because at that team, we had to transfer so many from new team to balance it out.

4. So basically new team C is all noobs lol?

5. Lol no, some of them are newbies

6. SMH for those people who can't read their name on rosters lol i hope they didn't held back their team for not noticing the coordination hit on CA

7. we should do these wars more often

8. Only reason why people are doing this, is because mod crates are up for grabs as a prize.

I agree more wars should happen but they should do it for fun not because the mods are offering up crates

9. Support af tbh

10. yea i agree on thaf.

11. Can’t find my name guess I didn’t make it :(

12. So if u get a wall post it doesn’t mean you’re selected?

13. Or maybe you are just someone's alt :cool:

14. Because there are 3 wars, will the prizes awarded for every ‘individual war’ or will you guys look at the overall outcome, like adding up the winnings from all three wars and than deciding the winner.

15. It says you can’t use an alt, ie; 2 accounts; during the war? Doesn’t say you can’t use an alt to war?

16. Organize more wars and more people will participate!
    Sure there's a prize for this one but BoS/Wedding wars are fun and they should happen more often.
    (or any war in general but these ones come to my mind when I think of "war for fun")

I think it's a good thing almost 600 people come to war, even though a lot of them have already warred in the past, I'm pretty sure many never did and they only came for the mod crate. But is it necessarily a bad thing? They'll have to actively participate if they want to win and maybe they'll like the war and want to participate in more. If people need a reward to learn how to war/that they like to war, then let it be.

You can't expect people who party all day everyday to suddenly be interested in wars.

17. The rewards will be distributed to the winning team per individual war.

18. That's the thing. Unless these people who party all day everyday don't get something out of it why would they bother? If a regular war was organized, the wouldn't give two shits they don't want to miss their parties...but throw up a mod crate and everyone comes rushing in.

Don't get me wrong, Quinn did an amazing job setting this up and I'm more than happy to participate, but if -Quinn- didn't offer up crates to the winners, it wouldn't have the turnout it has now

19. Is it to late to join can I be put on emergency roster would
    Love to join

20. well мayвe we ѕнall ѕee ιn тнe ғυтυre ιғ we тry тo organιze one тнaт doeѕnт нave any rewardѕ. ι ĸnow ιм down. ι can careleѕѕ aвoυт мιѕѕιng dropѕ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.