Miscellaneous Stats PvP Rebalance

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Jul 21, 2018.

1. it won't even let me use a dn :(

2. wrong ss *facepalms*

3. does this mean i should stop selling my misc stats for dvp to upgrade my raw stats? :(

goodbye dvp
    goodbye ts
    you stay misc items ?

4. Awesome ?

5. One more thing - Since we weren't happy with the speed of the MMR recalculation, we just made a quick change:

Now, when you try to hit out of range, after giving you the message, the game will recalculate for both the attacker and defender. So if the first try doesn't work, try a second time to be sure!

The more people you try to hit, the more people you will force a recalculate on.

This should be better for those of you who were waiting for your favourite targets to be hittable again.

Have fun!

6. It’s funny how they always get the new guy to introduce new features so everyone can blame them for it ?
    But this recalculate crap has ruined the hits and ranks now, makes no sense

7. [​IMG]

You evicted all your dormmates, that's why :lol:

8. Wait so somebody has most definitely already asked this and I don’t wanna sound dumb I apologise
    But I’m earning less money in parties than I normally do so is this what’s affecting that?

9. Fair ?❤

10. it could be good tho

12. I loose more than 10% money on cat cafe eat and peace sign bars atm.

13. but we can still buy and sell stat items, yes?

14. It happened forever ago but in still confused as fưck on how I hit some one who was 12kcs and had a 6mcs alt. To strong for 12kcs to weak for 6mcs :x
    I was about 600?kcs at the time

15. No u are just waaaaaaayyyyyyyy under max plunder. Bump ur tuts up more

16. U should have like 34b worth of tuts u only have just over 1b

17. Oh okay thank you thank you

18. Yes, this in no way interferes with buying or selling stat items