Miscellaneous Stats PvP Rebalance

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Jul 21, 2018.

1. Same oml. I can’t dream to hit non of those people it doesn’t make sense to me tbh.

2. I can't hit anyone at all now?

3. Interesting...

4. To be clear on the meaning of this change:

Before, let’s say you had 10mcs from dormies, 10mcs from tutors, and 999mcs from misc, you could hit people who had 10mcs from dormies, 10mcs from tutors, and 0 misc.

Now you can’t!

We're looking to make the game more fair, and this is part of that.

5. This is y’all wanted right? So stop complaining 

6. I like it

7. Rip. The first person I saw in my bl list happened to be 79mcs

8. I'm currently accepting item donations from anyone looking to get weaker people on their bl

9. That's because you're dtw. Note up hairylegs ;)

10. Lol right!

11. Oooh. Lmao :lol:

12. Help I’m a noob tf does this mean? What’s pvp? Why did my ranking in my club drop after this? WHAT DOES IT ALL MEEEEAAAANNNN

13. 50mcs... what's PvP?

I'm disgusted

14. Tbh :lol:

15. How is this fair? The same players who buy their misc stats unfairly can still hit me but the players I have been hitting I can no longer hit. Please explain where the “fairness” comes in?

16. Ah, yeah, I should definitely address this. Your club ranking is based on an invisible value - tied to the value we matchmake you on. A side effect of this change is that people with lots of misc will rise up in their club rankings.

This should help you better determine who is a tough target when viewing a club list, but it also helps you see who has the most stuff - before this, it only factored in dormies and tutors.

17. Why are the people in my list now only 8-12mcs ? it’s much easier to hit them
    I thought it already took into account misc stats that’s why I was seeing 30mcs people on mine

18. Also I have higher stats, more tb and more misc than the #1 in my club now, yet i’m 2nd
    And like I said people on my list are waay smaller
    Question mark

19. Your #1 has an RS bonus and you don't? Maybe the culprit?