Military Life.

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by Mikeyy, Jan 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I really appreciate this. My brother is going into the air force and my best friend into the national guard. I give all who serve all of my respect because you put your life on the line for me and that is the best gift anyone could give. I thank you for all you are doing and know your life will be amazing through all the trials that have made you stronger.

2. I really appreciate that Kimmi, Thank you. And best of luck to your Brother! Be strong for him and show him all your love! It's an amazing feeling when you get letters from the people that love you the most. So make sure to write to him!

3. I will and your very welcome. He has wanted this for a long time and I'm wishing that his dreams come true this time.

4. I could be an asshole and rant about shit but I won't

5. Being in the Army, Navy, Air Force, etc. Is a great experience! It gives you the opportunity to see the world and explore regions most people never Get to see! So I'm most positive he will have the time of his while having fun doing his passion like me!

6. Mike do you like kill people then or what do you do

7. I really don't like that way to put it. I see it as protecting my country. Not "killing" people a killer is someone who kills people fir the thrill or the pleasure. I do it to protect my family, friends, and country. But if this is what you mean, yes I have and yes I do. Reconnaissance, Scouting, and Patrolling.

8. All iv got to say is....
    GreAt story and....

MIKE IS AWESOME!

9. Thanks you Sexy Beast! Lol

10. Mike is the man 

11. Thanks Boy, I think your Great!  lol

12. WOW! that was inspiring... hun you're a great guy! don't ever let anything bring you down, as u should already know, things happen for a reason. This was close to making me tear up *sniffle* but really hun, ur great at what u do! haha u better be there if i ever joined  ! haha bestie :)

13. I'd be here for you no matter what! You know that! Dont ever forget it! And thank you I appreciate all you have done for me. :)

14. pshh, i hardly done anything for you, bud, but i am always here as well... just a text/call away if u ever need anything ... u hung up on me  i'll never forget that day...

15. You hung up on me the first time!!

16. that doesn't count!!! i didn't know it was you!! it was ur fault for calling the wrong person! so that just makes 2 strikes for u 

17. Grrr... Lol

18. am i suppose to be scared? lols GRRR... haha see? i can do it too except its better cause it's CAPS

19. Blah! 

20. E-6 Army.

Fort Benning ^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.