Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items & Timer Box!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Feb 23, 2019.

1. This furniture swy is remarkably similar to the VIP set

2. *set
    Sorry I don't think I can edit posts. Also put spinner items back in the spinner, wtf.

3. Probly why they got rid of it

4. Hunt timer box+March timer box
    +problem what to open first+we have only 30days to get the spinner item set+just got 1 item to in 8 hours to open marchtimerbox+20%chances to get the march timerbox+stress+waste of time
    =Quit quit quit the game

5. Re: Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items

I’ve gotten lucky with the timer spinner boxes thus far, but honestly, it’s completely bs. I legit spent money last month and saved up all my tokens so I could have a better chance at getting a complete spinner and y’all pull this s***. Y’all are shady af.

6. They are called spinner items because you get them from the SPINNER and not from the effin Timer box! 

10. Who didn’t ask for this? Nothing was stopping ata from doing this tbh

11. Some one shoulda stop them tho

12. Love the items

13. Now even the ads to get tokens are broken making it even harder to get spinner items

14. March Timer Box

Hey fam!

We made some changes to the Monthly items for March and we’ve been hearing you. It’s our goal to always be learning and growing, but you can’t do that without a few bumps and bruises.

To make up for the change, we’re going to be giving you all an EXTRA timer box slot, but ONLY for the month of March. Come April, it’ll be gone. So April 1st, Noon Pacific Time, your second timer box slot will go away. Don’t worry, if you have a box in that slot when it goes away, the box will finish unlocking & you won’t lose anything.

We can’t thank you enough for sticking with us while we learn and grow and try new things. We’ve also thrown a little something in your rewards as a thank you. Hope you like it.

<3 the pimd team

15. Re: Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items

Thanks for listening!

16. I appreciate this, but tbh the second slot for opening timer boxes should stay permanently especially if spinner items in boxes is going to stay. Having to choose between hunt drops and spinner items for opening boxes sucks.

17. Ultimately though I stand by wanting the monthly boxes to be nonexistent after this month. Just keep spinner items in the spinner please.

18. Why not just give us a specific spinner timer opening slot and a hunt/anything else one? Why not make this a permenate change from now on?

19. I support this