March Mayhem

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Mar 16, 2017.

1. Word up G

2. Don't try them-- they'll find away.This game is already turning into Barbie's Playhouse with the new dorms and what not. Lol

3. Counting is hard

4. So what makes an Ava Irish ?

5. Made me lol

6. every single avatar in the last 6 hunts is trans, sorry i don't make the rules

7. Awesome! Basketball!!!!

8. Last St. Patricks day was better. If you're going to go all out for American/Canadian holidays then broaden your minds for other cultures. You managed Day of the Dead just fine...

9. The Spanish culture is better than Irish culture

10. I'm both and neither is better than the other!

11. Don't you have a bridge to be under ELi?

12. you mean they managed to make a bunch of white avs dressed in tacky costumes instead actual mexican people showing actual mexican culture? im irish and i would rather they do this small nod at st patricks than make some big deal of it when it's really...not that big a deal.

13. Depends what part of Ireland you're from and how you were raised.

14. I don't get it smh

15. I'm wondering the same thing. Do all Irish people have pale skin and auburn/red hair? Because I saw her avi and it doesnt look that much better than the avis from this hunt post. Keep in mind I'm American, I dont celebrate this holiday and my knowledge of it and Irish people in general is very limited.

16. I feel like the new avas look pretty Irish to me

17. Don't think so. I'm irish and I'm brown as fuck.

18. I was kinda hoping for more of a saint patties day theme but i guess basket ball work I mean isnt the Celtics guy a leprechaun or something like that?

19. It's march madness for college basketball right now

20. Okay so clearly Idk shizz for basket ball lol