[LEADERBOARD] Top 30 Pledges

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Sep 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. And it used to be that you only had to do that kind of thing to get the top 200 or tier 5 or whatever award, and that's fine, and I have absolutely no judgement on the people who want to go for that, but they are slowly making it so the only way to get anything is to do that. The hunts are becoming only for people who want to do that. Not everyone wants to, some of us want to participate without having to do fast complete cc. Make the avi's achievable, give the people who want to go the extra mile something like the top dog trophy, a showcase item with stats and bragging rights. Even this top 30 get to nominate a club thing is fun.

2. Congrats people?

3. I have to leave now before i get that

I want to spam feeling..

4. Maybe you should send that as a feedback.I don't have control over that.We just merely tapped into people who are willing to do fast parties and I'm very thankful they came to our club.Hence there are a few of us who managed the top 30.

5. Feedback won't pay attention as long as people like yourselves keep buying. Why would they stop making profit? Not something to be proud of, again. ?

6. I'm actually being sarcastic RedSox.Again, you judge us being party noobs but you don't even know us.For once, we actually managed to be in the top scavenger hunters and we are labelled us as party noobs.

7. Yep, not one single person in this thread tried to get in into a cc party?Or bought a cat? Or used ec to help how they play?Perhaps, not a single stat item either that doesn't cost ec?

8. Lot of fight/dance losses for a party noob.. i hate these hunts it's as if you either pay or you aren't completing

9. Yes and I'm sorry about that Blu.Maybe you should join a club like us who think of an event like that.lol.We aren't going to refuse free cats. Thanks to Tiny's team for making it possible and donating your cats. Anyway, bedtime. Lol

10. My cat :roll:

Lol yay

11. and I'm here trying to get my other acc to get 1400 for the damn avatar ._. .-.

12. I'm gonna make my own hunt, everyone in pimd dv me, top 30 people nominate someone to get put in my status, then the rest of the community can vote on the nominees, winner gets there name in my status for a week 

13. The wall of shame. Farm the top 30 :lol:

14. Top 30 money spenders in the game actually :p

15. All vote for an rp club
    If you vote for a cc club; we will not vote for you for president

16. I can't wait for a cc club to win

17. Party noobs. 

18. I like how #1 doesn't even have 2k losses. It would be a real shame if you were farmed off that list.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.