[LEADERBOARD] Top 30 Pledges

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Sep 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. :lol: fuckin party noobs

Don't be surprised if this becomes my new farm list ;)

2. Dear ata,

I won't be buying cats for your hunts because you rip us all off. Drop rates suck the money made is worthless because 3mcs players make more then a bc player. Your concept on playing fair isn't fair anymore and you just became greedy and greedier as you continue to make hunts. Pimd is becoming a big joke and I'm having more fun watching everyone beg to join cc clubs because That's what you now have made Pimd all about. Another joke of a Hunt just so you can make more money off us.

Sincerely,
    Nolan

3. Go BCS congrats on top 1. Proud bcs here️️️️

4. Shut the fuck up bcs nobody wants you.

5. I agree Nolan. Yes they are a business and ofc they need/want to make money but they shouldn't do it at the expense of game quality.

Hunts are fine but why not make items drop from all hits, bl, farming, parties

6. Game quality is as good as ever for players that enjoy hunts and parties.

7. Sure John I can agree with that but if there was hunts for only farming and bl hits tell me the partiers wouldn't be complaining lol

8. Plus imagine how quick you could complete a hunt if you got drops based on prank pinning 

9. That's insane that some already have well over a thousand but I looked at their clubs and they've been doing b2b CC, fast. No wonder. But best of luck to everyone else!

10. Yay hulk

11. ??I rather just buy the avatar after hunt?

12. almost 1,7k already :eek: i don't even have one ? that's dedication lmao

13. damn y'all ain't playing... it's beautiful out this season got outside and get some air ****this y'all loan me some money i promise to never pay it back either

14. Are they giftable or something?

15. this is like the top leader board of people having no life but pimd! So sad actually

16.  oh my goodness

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.