Kawaii Gift Box Weekend

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 26, 2015.

1. Owl in my showcase is 500/500 not 2500/2500?

2. This mean all 4 item are regiftable ?

3. Cc drops 500 cakes

4. The animals are re giftable. I just sent my main the hedgehog I've had for a few weeks.

5. I just want to say something. I know you guys have an internal schedule but this is kinda ridiculous. I know we don't have to participate in hunts if we don't have to but I don't know how to explain this...so here is a explanation from Legwarmers:
    Hunts used to be fun...now it's becoming kind of a drag. I think I'm speaking for some people here, if not, at least I'm standing up for something I believe in.

6. They changed its Name in your showcase. It is time traveling owl and prehistoric hedgehog. They are two different items now-bashful owl and time traveling owl just like the hedgehogs. I don't think they are changing your owls stats anymore. It is also called a super rare gift now.

7. Party and drops please ? ?

8. you dont get tired apes dont you

10. This type of hunts is what you get when you have to start playing with 13 year olds xD remember they are the ones with their moms wallets loool

11. Awh I wanted KAWAII avis

12. For those of you that want to know. You need a total of 9000 cupcakes to get max keys of 45 to obtain all the gifts.

If you wish to gift the items or keys you will need more.

13. We will all complain but still do it anyways

Luckily I don't work this weekend! Ha

14. so on tuesday we will have new hunt exactly like previous one, seems this is the trend for last month, weekdays hunt 12hrs break then weekend hunt

15. I see that now. Weird but ok. Not sure how changing the name of the item makes it "super rare"

16. well said

17. Exactly

18. i hope you wont loose ur blue color coz u stood against ata and made your opinion, much respect my friend