i am a free agent now

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by LLL_LucyLovechild, May 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ^ how could a crazy person. But im loving this a crazy person backing a liar… peachy

2. I'm just expressing my love for Lucy.

3. Hmm yes and so easy in your case

4. Kristi i'll tell ya what, why don't you come back and talk to ppl when you have grown up. I mean you tell use you basiclly don't have a life and admit you are crazy. I really don't think you are helping Lucy or yourself out with all this stupidly rolling out your mouth.

5. kristi u know u don't even have to side with lucy we've always given u attention.... now let's go fishing i wanna catch u 

6. I'm helping Lucy look at how her empire is growing 

And what are you talking about. And yup let's go fishing 

7. Growing?? Pls don't make me laugh so hard

8. My intentions weren't to make you laugh.  facts.

9. Trust me im laughing. Bcuz fact is the only thing that is growing is how much more stupid you are looking.

10. what part u don't understand kristi?

11. I may look stupid but that's a step up from what you are.

And the whole part I'm not competing for anything 

12. What attention I get that all the times anyways  I'm just fighting for Lucy's empire.

13. nah I'm not saying u competing just u wanna be noticed again.. u didn't even have to go on a lucy rant for us to notice u

14. ? it's ok hun you already said you are CRAZY so I think it's easy to say all your future points will be INVALID

15. I don't want to be noticed.

16. It just happens. 

17. You'd have to be extremely mentally unstable to keep something like this up... I just feel bad for you Kristi... This is really messed up. You actually need help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.