How Not To Argue In PIMD

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Leonardo-Da-Vinci, Feb 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You tell em captain!

Though I have been an argument here or there myself.. 

2. Time to spam captain  jkk ! Maybe .

3. I don't block people because I'm an RA and they might later have a change of heart but that is your prerogative. Good job CJS! :p

4. Thanks Rusty..
    If they have a change of heart.. More often than not, they usually make threads about it. :p

5. Lol, the persistent ones do. :D

6. Can anybody hire me?

7. Jack sparrow someone muted me though I did nothing I'm just a 12 year old girl who likes pimd but not pervs!!! Wat do I do??? HELP! Please!

8. You were asking for personal contact information revolving around other websites.
    You were bypassing: profanity

Please read this thread and see if you have done any of this.
    Or if you advertised your ffm, just stop now, and that was your fault.

9. What if they are talking to different people

10. Bump for positive feedback and learning how not to argue with another user in PIMD.

11. Hey CJS, I just tried phoning the number you have at the begin of this thread. I got a man named Bubba asking if I owned enough cookware in my home?? Lol but all kidding aside this is a great thread. We almost had a 13 year old abducted in our neighbourhood last week because of online stalker! Plz listen to this thread everyone! Thanks CJS!

12. Hi bitch I hate you're mom

13. Thanks for the thread! I will try not to do any of these things ever! U go, CJS

14. I post to "wall me for help/game info" several times in an hour, wuld u consider that spamming?

Serious question btw..

15. I post that on campus***

16. Mighty,
    Posting any messages 3 or more times of the same meaning in 5 minutos, equals a silence.
    Regardless of it's intention.
    :O

17. Ahk ill keep that in mind 

18. Did u just try to say minutes in Spanish or typo?

19. But i only do it once every 15-20 minutes so its all good 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.