CONTEST Halloween Costume Selfie!

Discussion in 'Contests' started by ATAMarceline, Oct 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fixing

2. i will find you tonight

3. Go gramps!!!

4. OMG Horrifying
    I'll use it to scare my neighbour's kid 

5. - Where Can We See The Pics Of The Entries?

7. Meh just bcs I'm bored.

8. Reusing from the flower hunt.
    This is some Saw business, my flower nipples being laid bear to bees who will sting them and penetrate me with their stingers.
    The pain of being biomorphed into a flower is immense. I actually am allergic to pollen and when my face literally becomes covered in it, I get locked into an eternal sneeze that never ends. My sinuses become red, pus seeps from it as I slowly die, and the flower takes away my energy. My brain will cease to work and I will convert conscience to it. My nervous system goes on full red alert as it is threatened.
    I scream continuously and sneeze like a 50 calibre minigun, killing people who give their valentines flowers. I hide in the flower store and follow them home, killing them on the way there.

The Flower Man

9. Reusing from the flower hunt.
    This is some Saw business, my flower nipples being laid bear to bees who will sting them and penetrate me with their stingers.
    The pain of being biomorphed into a flower is immense. I actually am allergic to pollen and when my face literally becomes covered in it, I get locked into an eternal sneeze that never ends. My sinuses become red, pus seeps from it as I slowly die, and the flower takes away my energy. My brain will cease to work and I will convert conscience to it. My nervous system goes on full red alert as it is threatened.
    I scream continuously and sneeze like a 50 calibre minigun, killing people who give their valentines flowers. I hide in the flower store and follow them home, killing them on the way there.

The Flower Man

10. Zombie bride ?

12. Such good costumes<3

14. Agree af

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.