GoT

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Trent, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Sent a request to night king on your behalf

2. Pls I’ve requested this so many times. I need a GoT Hunt ?

3. Theres been a few but we need a newer better one tbh

4. I wasn’t around for the other ones. I’d like a new one! Support!

Also, the first episode was really slow and kinda boring tbh because of all the world building. It doesn’t get that interesting until a few episodes in. Gotta give it more than a one episode chance.

5. I wasn’t here for those, but I agree. We need an updated one

6. ?Yas! GOT avi but they should make dragon ones and dire wolves!

7. On general principles, support :)

8. there were GOT hunts before? ?

9. Yeah but they didn’t live up to people’s expectations.

10. Literally ATA:

*receives mass amounts of great hunt ideas daily*

Devs: Let’s repeat old hunts for the 3rd year in a row. Oh! and also throw in a few slighlty differentiated beach hunts ?

11. I find it odd they had an Easter hunt with bunnies and all but didn’t even acknowledge Easter on the actual day

Let’s have yet another food hunt too

12. I thought I was the only who noticed we didn’t get our very deserved generous dn in the rewards box ?

and o, yes, cant forget about them fud huntz

13. Yeah like I wasn’t expecting a huge gift but usually we get a “happy holiday here’s a dn” message but they ain’t even try yet made a whole Easter hunt :lol:

14. Having an avengers hunt for next hunt would be great but I’m pretty sure that wont happen

15. The number of times people have requested a DC/superhero type of hunt is pretty large by now but ata ain’t about that life

16. They don’t even know how beneficial it would be for them to make next hunt avengers themed ig

17. Ig they got too busy for us for easter

18. or they don’t wanna risk getting sued from such a huge industry lol

19. They should make up their own superheroes tbh :lol: “cat cafe man and pizza kini woman” the heroes nobody asked for but we all deserve