Exciting New Club Features!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Mar 13, 2019.

1. So much of yall kissing ata ass, this update is trash. Why tf would you have rosters set by roles

2. When people wanna whine about “kick __ fOr sFw” they can find the admin easier duh.

3. If they need help finding an admin then they need go back to school cause they stupid af.

4. I dunno man, I think owning/admin-ing a club would have different opinion than being full member would. I like it tbh, clubs don’t get much change other than the useless club pins that went nowhere fast

5. It’d be cool if you could switch the organization on the members between this new way and just power/the old way

6. lmfao not understanding the point of this but ok

7. What benefits does owning/ being an admin does changing the rosters to be ranked by roles offer?

8. I can find my needed members for things quicker, whereas a non admin wouldn’t need to even bother with that exact feature

9. More jobs and stronger attack/defense pots for store please ?

10. Legit ??

11. If you dont know who you made admin in your club and have to check rosters to figure that out, you're a crap owner

12. Not quite what I meant but I mean it’s cool if not everyone likes the feature tho

13. YESSSSS!!!!!

14. I love this update, Just waiting for it to hit my Google play store

15. Part of me kinda wants to try and own a club again

16. rly good idea. definitely needed this

17. I liked when I was “the most powerful” in my home club...now I’ll cry :lol: