[EVENT] Prom Week 3 - The Limo

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Why girly items??

2. Wew. .the blue dress !! Pretty

3. It's been flipping between girly and guyish each week.
    The final items, from overall Prom Tickets at the end of the event, are more guy-centric.

4. Stuck here

5. This hunt will be better if the female avatar is wearin one of the stats ball gown

6. WOW I GOT TO GET THAT! IF I DON'T HAVE IT I WILL KILL YOU!

7. How come I'm not getting limos on parties where every other member is getting them?

8. It depends on how many times you hit, but mainly how much damage you do. Lower stat players do less damage than higher stat players. Be sure to hit party a lot and you will get drops

9. Well I will try to win this stupid thing

10. What matt say is invalid. Not the damage, but the plunder. Because 5kcs that usually get no drop have max damage in every hit on DiY party. Trust me. Look at my stat. But if Fitspiration or Cabana Coll party, 5kcs only reach almost max damage in every hit.

11. Cool. Go to page 3.

12. If it's already noon PDT time and a party is still going but it started before that time, will it be counted? Or there will be no drops?

13. Noon pdt is in 48 mins, not now

14. No I know that, I was asking when it is noon PDT... Will the party that is still going after that time will be counted .

15. Annnd... the Limos have stopped dropping!

We'll post the final leaderboards once the system has finished updating everyone's Prom Tickets!

16. Drops turned off now, if you didn't complete the party beforehand, it won't drop them at the end.

17. YES, can't wait till I get my rewards within 48 hours

18. ★ I thank you pimd 
    Now make me unsilenced I can't breadth here 