End of a Reign

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, May 7, 2019.

1. Its so hard to collect swords then it will not combined? Lol. What is the stats of the pvp ava tho? Is it worth it?

2. Alright so I have 250 swords.. I hit someone with 300 sword's, I win and get 18 swords, alright cool... I get hit back by that person, they take 68 swords.. what? How does that work even?

3. I accidentally opted out. Ugh!

4. Restart your app and then they will combine. ?

5. The swords don’t autocombine. Once you get to 400, you need to make 2 more hits (Successfully) and then they combined. That is what my club has noticed 

6. I was so excited for this when it first started. I thought “wow a GoT hunt and it’s pvp? Sounds legit” but then It became super clear that this was not what I was expecting. Let’s start with the fact the swords didn’t auto combine which was lovely work there guys. Then that battle cat. Omg that battle cat is freaking awful. Who’s bright freaking idea was that?!? And no your “wow sorry everything went wonky” 1dn/lite box isn’t what I want. I wanted my 500 swords to auto combine instead of sitting in my showcase for 10 freaking minute only for me to get hit a lot and loos 3 freaking hundred. That’s what I wanted. But whatever. Not like ata care ?????

7. Did that million times. Nothing happened.

8. Thanks for this. It works!

9. I hate this hunt already. The way it is set, you lose your swords collected within seconds so it's almost impossible to collect to merge, not to mention the loss of money. Its hunts like these that make people quit the game. ATA please balance this out better, those who don't participate still get hit and loss money and those who compete can't collect swords without them being stolen. The majority of players I've met agree on these hunts being horrible because of constant hitting and there are no real benefits to this.

10. Fugly avi ?

11. I wish I had opted out of pvp it’s seems I can’t do both with the way this hunt is.

12. Love GoT and was excited for this but the problem with auto combining has ruined it for me. I’ve missed out on 2 heads now because of this and it’s quickly showing to not be worth the time. I have restarted the app and have tried hitting after getting the 400 swords. Nothing will work and there isn’t yet even a solution. Very disappointed ?

13. Had over 500 swords and I was confused as to why they weren't combining, restarted the app and randomly got a level 9 ikeo rug. Wut is going on? Lol

14. Y’all should have done this hunt like y’all did Christmas, honestly I would take overpriced yellow potions over this mess.

15. You guys did Khaleesi so dirty, she does not look like that. You legit put white hair on a random girl

16. Idk why my messages always get cut off. But again you did khaleesi so dirty.

17. Two words: epic fail

18. Two words: Epic fail

19. This is the most fun, js ♡♡