End of a Reign

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, May 7, 2019.

1. This event put a whole in my 1mcs hopes everytime i save i get destroyed plus the bank takes a lot of the money

2. I'm gonna rant for a bit. I had a peace tag and I was tired of getting hit all the time so I used it so I wouldn't get hit while asleep. I wake up this morning to my entire notifications filled up with "x hit you and won stealing x swords and x money" and I'm honestly tired of it. I used my one peace tag for this and it literally did nothing. Is this happening to anyone else?

3. I'm done with this hunt, I've lost so much money from people wanting sword shards or whatever. Its an impossible hunt, to hit the party, collect shards and build money. I want out, opt out required!

4. A lot of us have been done with this Hunt since it started :|

5. Why didnt post the stats of ava? How can we know if its worth it. Im wasting my energy in pvp and not doing parties lol.

6. It says in the post that opting in will override your peace tag.

7. My tip is when you have few swords, regen to full and search your bl for a solid target. Hit a few times, probably half your energy, and move on. When you're on a higher number of swordsyou'll need to stay self-pinned. Running around just unloading every hour isn't gonna get you far.

You're gonna have to treat it like a system war.

8. Can you use battle cats in normal cat cafes?

9. Luckily you can't lose more than you had.

They're dtw because they're staying low energy. This is the meta for when you're at a high number of swords.

10. Wrong choice. Should have opted to not join the war. Pretty ugly avis and i hate how we are not able to choose our house. :(

11. If they plan on doing this again, I personally would recommend putting the "don't skip over this" a lot larger so no one misses it

12. Nope! There's a special party line for the battle cats, and the party in it is called Battle for Cat Café. Only battle cats can be dropped in this one, and for the regular Otaku-line Cat Café, you can only drop hypnocats.

13. People don’t read the hunt explanation and then blame ATA because the words weren’t big enough? Reading is a valuable skill. Learn it!

14. Could just read the thread.

15. Yes, reading on PIMD is vastly underestimated. However, just like in the last PvP hunt, nothing was said about whether we’d lose/gain money in PvP actions (when the hunts involving PvP before that made it clear that no loss of money would be involved).
    It seems people who opted out of PvP this hunt are at a disadvantage. They have to sit out battle cat parties and don’t get the same amount of stories either.
    As one of the players who take PARTY in my dorm literally and enjoy the parties, I don’t mind the PvP hunts (I always join the ones where money isn’t involved) as long as I know that the players who love PvP and who don’t like parties so much get to enjoy the game more, as it’s all about balance and having fun here. But this time it seems, many players who enjoy PvP can’t really enjoy this. Wondering if it’s really worth it if only few players can benefit from this hunt, when we were all excited about the GoT theme.

16. I've never been a big fan of PvP, personally. I get it that some people do, and that's all well and good. However, if you're going to give us the option to not participate, then that should take us out of the meet people queue so we're not going to be hit just because. I'm not going to buy the peace tags, that's a blatant maneuver to wrangle more money out of us. I buy vip and ec when I can and I've worked really hard to have the things I do have on here. So, I don't appreciate it at all when I choose to miss out on some items and I get further punished by getting hit and I don't even have any sword shards to be hit for.

17. Y'all could have recoloured the hair to match the irl game of thrones house hair yk. Targ= silver, lannisters = golden blond, Starks= dark brown,,,
    Also big YIKES at the kit Harington gif lmao

18. The Cannisters always repay their debts.

19. I hope Queen Cersei kills Daenarys.
    Then I hope Lord Tyrion kills Queen Cersei.
    Then I hope Aegon Targarayan (Jon Snow) becomes King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm.
    Then I hope Lord Tyrion and Lady Sansa get back together.