Come What MAY: Brand New Avatars, Furniture & Spinner Items!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, May 1, 2019.

1. Re: Come What MAY: Brand New Avatars, Furniture

o no, two nerd hunts in a row? nty

2. I don't think anyone was saying you aren't allowed to find buff women attractive. Just that they personally don’t.[/quote]

regardless, anyone is someone, and the hate on physically fit women is disgusting, they can have their opinion yes and if their opinion is that 'buff' women aren't attractive, that's fine. but there's no need to refer to them as 'hulk lady' it's demeaning again regardless of their opinion they are generalising the standards of the female body on what's considered gross.

3. and oof my quoting is horrible, let's skim over that hiccup

4. Serena Williams Avi!!! 

5. Re: Come What MAY: Brand New Avatars, Furniture

Tennis? Really?

7. Are you guys gonna make cute new avis for mother's day?? Than maybe some for Father's day next month?

8. The last avi looks like Serena Williams 

9. Re: Come What MAY: Brand New Avatars, Furniture

Serena 

10. exactly.

11. Re: Come What MAY: Brand New Avatars, Furniture

Could’ve just been a comment on how she looks strong

12. An internet stranger's opinion on your or anyone's appearance shouldn't matter :roll: she is a drawing, i'm sure she will get through this hurdle.

13. Re: Come What MAY: Brand New Avatars, Furniture

by no means does ‘hulk lady’ sound like a compliment

14. Re: Come What MAY: Brand New Avatars, Furniture

Meh 

15. No one likes getting a timer box from the spinner. Kind of a big F.U. on y'all's part since we have to choose between the timer box for the event and the timer box for the spinner because we can only open ine at a time. I mean, unless we want to pay for ec to open them, which seems to be the idea behind it. At that rate, you might as well just make the month avatars and furniture into a monthly pack people can buy like the VIP set that has to be paid for weekly... This game has to be raking in way more money than the average game, especially since the frickin STARTER task set involves having to buy ec to open a box. I love this game, but it is turning into a giant money suck.

16. Re: Come What MAY: Brand New Avatars, Furniture

Me too! I was disappointed to find tennis crap in its place. Smh I’m glad me and my rs aren’t the only ones! ?

17. i find this statement both ridiculous and hilarious at the same time, the fact that we’re discussing the physical features of a drawing is not the point of the argument, the agreement stems around the generalization of the female body in a negative way that’s becoming socially acceptable. and again the fact that it’s a drawing means nothing because you and i both know these drawings are depictions of real life people. it’s also worth noting that you talk about how an internet strangers opinion shouldn't matter about your opinion, but that’s subjective is it not? a real life person or an internet person commenting on your look for some people makes them uncomfortable. yes there are some people who have that i don’t care what people think of me attitude but they will still get annoyed if someone is constantly commenting on their looks, because again this is a depiction of Serena Williams and she has been getting constant back lash for training her body to its optimum potential to achieve her goals. so why is it ridicule she receives for it? it may have been only two people who commented so far on PIMD but there is a swarm of people who think like them. now I’m a passionate person when it comes to controversial topics because no one seems to want to talk about the and shun them away and for what reason? i love talking about it and will continue knocking down social stigmas on my own time, even if i do not reach a large population. but anyways, i find it strange that as soon as we begin to talk about stigmas the responses are always ‘it’s just a game’ as if what you say about a drawing depicting an actual person isn’t what you would say to someone you see in person. if you can say it here you can say it there. anyways this is long but eh

18. please speak for yourself instead of making broad generalizations. i literally do not mind at all the avis being in the timer box.

19. Iiiiis will looooove yooooou until my dyyyyyying daaaaaay
    My fav movie *tear*