NEW FEATURE Brand New: Pets!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATARogers, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Lmao wut ?

2. I don’t see how you haven’t gotten one yet but they’re in your timer boxes, have the most updated app

...settle down

3. I had to update the game in order to start getting capsules

4. ...settle down[/quote]

Genuinely, in the future, I think it would be a cute idea. I didn’t mean to portray it as obsessive or crazy.

5. Genuinely, in the future, I think it would be a cute idea. I didn’t mean to portray it as obsessive or crazy.[/quote]
    Oh it’s a good idea and all I just mean breeding seems like it’ll just get messy :? Users themselves already tryna breed in pub

6. Oh it’s a good idea and all I just mean breeding seems like it’ll just get messy :? Users themselves already tryna breed in pub[/quote]

Understandable. I can picture that.

7. What are pets for? What happen if we reap equip them?

8. I really want to see snakes, lizards, bunnies, and some other unique pets next!

9. [ATA]Rogers is the cutest dev tbh ?

10. Can we breed pets?

11. Currently no

12. What are the name of the extra food items (other than noms) that you need to upgrade dogs?

Birds have “grapes”, cats have “salmon chunks”, dogs have....?

13. You can't do it without spending money.
    I've been leveling up my pet since I got it and if my calculations are correct it will reach level 10 around feb 23-24. The pug challenge ends on feb 20.

14. Since Pet update I finished a lot of parties, but never got any pet capsule... What i'm doing wrong? ?

15. LOL! You are hilarious. This is your second forum post I actually lol'd at.

16. I want a shark-bear toooo!!!

17. I'm not getting boxes when I level up pets. Someone mind helping?

18. You get the first box after level 5.

19. Have the latest update of the app, check the new section of your timer box for “capsules” if nothing is there, make sure your account is ata or Facebook linked and delete/reinstall the app. Should fix any issue but if not send a help ticket to ata explaining the issue

Ty ty 

20. I couldn't open any of my pet capsule I unlock it wait for 11 hours and when I click on it to open then the game restarts