Beta War - Test #2

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Jun 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wars for me are a group effort, some ppl sacrifice themselves for the club to win and having a individual reward might change that.

2. But as a once in a while thing it might be fun.

3. Yes foot and casper not everyone would work together. They'll want the reward for themselves, but it'll be their fighting spirit and lead them to victory

4. Also would the reward be for both teams plunderer or.just.the winnings side plunderer?

5. I do think every now and again  rewarding the team without the inactives is simple. Don't give rewards to anyone with 0 actions

6. If you're monitoring successful and unsuccessful actions then anyone with neither is inactive

7. In terms of drops, I can't imagine anyone would sacrifice 4 hours of hunt time to hit once to look active and hope to win 10. Wouldn't be worth their time

8. Ok, how about....small reward at the end of the war, something like a doctors note and a 'man of the match' award? Players vote for someone based on who they think made outstanding contribution. Foot will know what I'm talking about if I can't explain it very well lol. It's a small enough award not to be a huge fight but something to acknowledge the person who did a great job. Can't see a dn as being a reason people would go crazy and all out for themselves.

9. Wow pimd is a woman.

Listen Pimdette, you need a strong man like me to protect you from... These people like pie. Hmu in pm BAE.

10. ^#69 post. Thus must be a sign from the gods.

11. Annnd.... back to talking about war stuff now.

Should be able to ignore ED for the next one.
    I think the next variable to try out might be war length or change up max DN use.
    A 1 hour war vs 2 hour war would be interesting, we could also go 3 hours.

12. pfft kaname pimd wants someone who trolls alot and does food rp therefore I'm an eligible bachelor for thy lady , LUV U PIMD.BAE

13. YEA pimd maybe more dns use. Or higher payout for top 5 maybe on winning team?

14. Thanks, PimD.

15. Is pimd causing trouble weird name person?

16. lol, just wanted to distract and bring it back to warring, but ya caught me :p

Anyways, wars. Likey, no likey?

17. WE love wars Pimd. I love wars. Wars were in my childhood when I joined pimd before parties came up.

18. I have a question...... Why did you just mention Annie's guide to beta wars..... When Zach made one before that... do we really need two?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.