Beta War - Test #2

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Jun 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aye pimd eh would yall ever do sum special for the top plunder since everyone's usually matched with same stats.. but then again the pests or distraction ppl wouldn't get to be I'm that position.

2. That was something we wanted to play with to reward as well, give something special or an added bonus to each side's MVP or something.

What do you guys think?
    What other behaviours would you like to reward in Beta Wars (Individual Wars)?

3. Pimd stop quoting raven she gets a big ego?and declare your love for me

And yes ed is pretty useless in war but pranking can be effective.

4. Ok. So to prevent people pranking for the whole war and not contributing, maybe limit the number of pranks that can count as successful actions? No more than 10 pranks or something and the rest need to be fight or dance so they're not just taking the piss, thoughts?

5. Idk pimd make a thread for it, so we can discuss it. ;)

6. Or not contributing much should I say

7. I think if you rewarded top plunderer it would change war tactics perhaps.

8. Yes foot because evryone would try to get there especially if its a hood reward

9. Good** and yes kaname pimd is my chick. I luv her

10. Hmmm... do you think it would be an interesting change up for an event from time to time?
    Or just be super unfun?

11. maybe make it random @pimd so lik during certain wars, or maybe during special event wars or whatevs

12. What type of reward we talkin? ;)

13. That would remain to be seen I guess pimd. Might make people more motivated but less co-operative

14. Fun to try once pimd maybe not to be permanent.

15. On a side note pimd, the new fitspiration party some players have like 6 buff puppies. Is this supposed to happen as most stat items only drop once or is it an error? If it's correct, do the stats stack?

16. Strike that. Someone just answered me. And it's 4 I know that now lol

17. good job casper ur thinking ;)

18. A very valid concern.
    I think it's worth exploring both and have different event focuses.
    I wonder how you could reward team cooperation without rewarding inactives.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.