are these kinda people in sfw???

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by AkxlIlQueenlIlOfIIlBeauty, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Stop bitching and complaining about it, he's not going to stop

2. I think this how's RS for what they are 

Trying to bully and intimidate a player shows how small they must be downstairs ?

OP I'd reset and watch him cry then 

3. I would just make fun of his attempts

4.  this person makes me wanna farm them. Shut up complaining . U got a pupil if he is bad or not deal with it.

5. Tl;Dr

Except small posts. Ignore your pupil yo, is all I can say....

6. I reset ON PEOPLE WHO RANDOMLY HIRE ME LIKE 69% OF THE TIME

7. Barcode your dumb

8. He's a little over 8 kcs did you expect more Cody?

9. Probably just kelon

10. 

What does stats have to do with this, does that mean you were dumb too at one point ?

Oh wait you still are 

11. OP, have the courtesy to wait until the SFW is concluded. I don't hire from anyone in an SFW unless I am involved.

Your pretty little world isn't shattered.

And 50 bill isn't chump change, because it's not like you can cat cafe... You're in an SFW. look at party histories of clubs involved.

12. Regardless of how dangerous and immense a snake is, if you cut off its head, the snake will die. If you manage that, then you won't have to cut off it's damn tail. But cut its head off before it bites you with its poisonous fangs, or before it chokes you to death.

^ THATS THE REALITY OF SFW!!!

You CUT THE HEAD OFF, the REST WILL FALL!

Deuces

13. damn I don't have courtesy. I don't give a fuck if anyone is in SFW. FREE TUT MARKET BABY

14. I'm in YAFI in kaw and we did this for Xmas.

Anyone that had TUTS not for sale as a banner, was given 24 hours to take it down or we'd strip them.

Too many people think they own TUTS but the hire button is there for a reason, Agree with spit, I don't give a crap what your doing, if I want your tut, I'll take your tut until I can't afford

15. Someone please farm op. Also, why do you think youre before anybody? Whoever hires you hires you. Its how the game works, highest. Bidder on tut keeps. Quit crying. Honestly people like you really piss me off.

16. OP YOU ARE A DUMB ASS. HE IS NOT "TOURTERING YOU" BY OWNING YOU. HES HITTING YOU BECAUSE YOURE AN IDIOT. FUCK IT. IM GETTING MY ALT TO HIT YOU TOO. open farm on opim mad

17. My pupil tortures me & farms me......I should make a pointless thread to ;)

18. If you think that barcode then do it cause I don't change anything for anybody. So get over your sorry ass self and go get a life