are these kinda people in sfw???

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by AkxlIlQueenlIlOfIIlBeauty, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Kinda funny that sum ppl in sfw are scared to lose abit of money, I mean your in a sfw! What do u think is goin to happen. If they are online at the time just sp and find another. Nothing more than a small inconvenience.

2. It's a game! Get over yourself.. You sound like a whiny little kid throwing a temper tantrum. If I was him I would farm you too because I guarantee if you are going to waste your time with pointless threads, then you're probably pming him like crazy crying there too.. Just stop. And he will stop

3. Before anyone bitches at me, yes I have been in both sfw and system war and had tuts hired. I didn't stamp my feet and farm them over it ether. I put my remaining money into a different tut or banked it. It's not the end of the world.

4. Not just creating thread and all I just need help just made this for help I just want someone to hire me from him bcoz I dont want to be his tut he farmed me so badly

5. Banked backup money is a must anyway.

6. What was the reasn of all this im telling u the truth I swear when I was new in pimd no doubt he helped me grow I was very nice and loyal to him
    thn few days back he said give me 50 sharks when he had 400 boxes and I had just 50 at that time I said him listen I have only 50 boxes and u have 400 I also want to do 1450 I want these sharks so let me make my boxes I cant give these sharks
    after that he said he ok fine thn now I will treat u like others do...he said nothing is free in pimd I said im not even asking ur help in hunt but plz I cant give I want to make he said fine go do it n all I said ok fine he started treating me badly I said its ok ill find new pup np when someone hired me he started all this

7. Now I have saved but he farmed me very badlyand im still his pup

8. A sfw doesn't have to be a declared club war. RS is in a SFW. If you get hired, he has money out. If someone hits him as soon as you are hired away, he will actually lose that money.

Just wait until it is over. Than you can politely ask if you could he hired. 

9. So whiny  I feel bad for anyone who'd be your pupil.

10. It's sad to see so many players having such high ego and do things just because they can.

What's the reason why some of you think OP deserves to be farmed? Just because of a thread started deemed pointless or a thread that cast one in a bad light?

If the situation is reversed where the OP is much stronger and richer, and has big backing, he and his friends should farm the pupil just because of reason such as been threatened?

So many conflicts arise due to such egos. Situation like this can be settled amicably like what Silly Rabbit suggested.

Too many are blinded by virtual power and "bully" just because they can. What does farming one's way indicate? One is powerful and can do whatever one can?

11. He said he will keep me as long as he want to I mean im his slave?how can someone do like this he said I will drop only when I want to
    I should wait for that day?only because he dont want right now?why??only because he is in sfw?

12. Slave?

Dude, dial down the hysterics. Minimize the app.

13. Honestly though it seems like this sf is going to go on forever

14. No pupil shud ever have to drop a tut just because u don't see eye to eye. If u have someone to hire u fair enuf but no way does he have to drop u.

15. Must not be too much of a SFW if OP's pupil has enough time to collect 1450 boxes. Sounds like more of an excuse to me.

16. Silly I didnt said him to drop me I had someone to hireme but he said I will not let anyone hire u but I will only drop u one day when I want to

17. Today he farmed me from is alt thn 2 of his friends like 20+ times

18. Its not about power he doesn't want to lose 50 bil that's not little money and have you seen his stats he can make 1450 boxes in no time or just buy them why not wait to be hired your crying like a baby either get hired again or be quiet either way he's gonna do what he wants can't criticize someone for how they play

19. Lol its easy for u to say get hired by someone he is not letting someone hire tht what I said he is using sfw power this way is this right to do with some?forcing to keep someone by sfw power otherwise he will farm why who the fuck is he to keep me or to say that he will not let anyone hire