A Reminder: Farming, Harassment and In-Game Extortion Policy

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Sep 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Embarrass
    :/ wat

2. imagine thinking someone else is embarrassing when you have the spelling abilities of a talented 7-year-old despite the wonders of technology actively offering to correct your illiteracy.....can't relate and neither can kefo

3. Oh my

4. That's great and all but ppl still farm for ec items (i.e. Furniture) and because they are asked in pm and not in a public forum, there is nothing ata will do since it's in a private channel. So really it's a great policy but so many loopholes??‍♀️

5. if someone is breaking tou in that manner you can still report it regardless of whether it's public or private, as long as it's within the app

6. Actually it has been reported in that manner and ata said they couldn't help

7. interesting; ive experienced the opposite. how long ago was that? perhaps the policy has changed

8. Lol can finally agree with her on something.

9. LOSE MONEY! #farmingislife #jk

10. where is the fun in pimd ( beside seeing kefo embarres himself and being catfished non stop)[/quote]
    Embarrass
    :/ wat[/quote]

Haha aww kefo just admires the beauty in women. Aye they are real girls so that's a plus. Just might not be the girl behind the pic hehe

11. Unfollow the person, if the person wants to communicate with you they will wall you or write on their own wall Or take ss and email it to support.

12. One thing wrong with that is support no longer accept SS at all

13. One thing wrong with that is you can send codes linking them to the picture nub

14. im a he tho

15. oh no insulting my spelling when you have nothing else to say against me, congrats mate this game needs more clowns

16. oh no insulting a stranger's flirting when u realize u arent funny and have nothing to contribute to the thread

17. ? love me some drama

18. Support is able to look at pm in extreme cases

19. Im getting harassed by flipflip is there anything i can do please help me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.