A *Great* New Way to Earn ECs!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Okay? I dont often buy ec here but why would they offer free ec if we still have to buy em :(

2. It doesn’t at all have to do with purchasing ec as that’s a direct pimd feature not connected to offerwall in any way.

3. How come it went let me have that choice

4. How come it went let me have that choice??

5. still no offers

6. Choice to do...?

7. Done doing the ec bs have to wait 9 day's to get your ec 

8. What a joke i tired n it doesn't pay  also they want you to sent proofs of the quiz n all even then they wouldn't pay ! Ata say it's not there fault n they can't help you coz it third party n all , so ata keep this bulls*it to you 

9. Honestly people who give ata shish about the offerwall need to relax, it’s not their control at all in any way the ONLY part they have in it is the agreement with fyber to let fyber run the offerwall on pimd.

That being said...

Fyber isn’t always the best when it comes to support or giving the “okay” when an offer is completed. When you download an app or agree to do any kinda survey or trial etc. be aware you might not be rewarded SO if you’re willing to possibly waste your own time then attempt an offer. Otherwise expect the possibility that it won’t end in your favor. The offers do pay out (I’ve gained 2k ec in the last few days) when you send support messages but it’s always a 50/50 chance with any offerwall on any app

10. So fyber pays the apes to screw us that says alot about what the apes thank about there players

11. ATA .. WHY there is no offer available for me to earn free ecs ><'?

12. If you’ve got no offers available and it’s been about a few days like this, your best bet is to email fyber support and try to work it out with them, not a guaranteed fix but it’s an option :)

13. Can we get less sketch third party offers for the Android though?  I want to see more offers like my alt on my iPad has, game offers and such.

14. ATA has no control over this. Only the offer provider, Fyber, does.

15. Doesn't work. It's like those online surveys that promise you a million dollars when in truth it wont come. We we could earn ecs the same way we earn tokens or something

16. This is the trouble I have found with this I have done a lot of these other apps and completed a just as many tasks that were set. I’ve gotten some credits off some but the big drops didn’t happen what happened to those

17. I haven’t gotten any ecs in a while after doing my surveys 

18. The only issue with getting “Free Ec” by these offers is most of them aren’t free anymore. The ones that claim they’re “Free” end up making you do surveys that block you from getting to the end until you end up either giving you credit card info or pay for something.

19. I GOT MY 18ECS when I reached level 4 in Coin Master. It's truly a great way to earn ecs

20. Somehow it doesn’t work for me, is that normal?