Gift Guide

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Jerk123123, Sep 15, 2013.

1. Kandy shush ? it's not as good as this and obviously they don't care to update it 
    Good job mags but the trout deserves to be there

2. fishy

you're right it does, maybe ill add a section of removed gifts. Only problem is I havent been around to include the seasonal ones that were there but were removed.

3. **around long enough

4. That's easy to find  I'll help .

5. Fishy must be a noob who doesn't know who oreo is -.-

6. Kk

7. If you could update it to include discontinued gift items, it would be even better. Like the Nyan Glider and other stuff lol. It'd be great to see everything compiled.

Still, awesome job with the guide!

8. I didn't even know that it was called a locker ,_,

9.  I don't care to look up these people .

10. Actually that person isn't active...

If they would be active and saw this.... Hurt feelings could come... Js....

That's why I ask before making guides

11. ? but , their thread is out dated .. I believe it's okay to make a new one.. I support mags I like it 

12. I didnt mean to offend anyone, I had no idea that there already was a gift guide.

13. It's fine mags, just make for future reference to check with support about it.

14. Mags shoud get the helpful student award or whatever its called…always making good guides.

15. Umm I myself didn't know there was already a gift thread.. But as fishy said it must be outdated... Anyways great thread mags!!  once again you've done it!

16. I don't care if there was another or not this is a great guide. Props mags keep up the good work. 

17. Thanks guys

18. Obviously mags is wanted hs award. I mean, why else would she make guides?

19. Because she likes to help the community Ethan. Not everyone wants the award.