Hermes Guidebook: People

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Hermes-IN-DaClouds, May 10, 2012.

1. Lol, I never really thought of doing that... Haha. Should have!

And I am not scared of you biting lol, I am scared of you claiming to be everyone's brother.  I have yet to find a just cause for this! Lol  it's scwary!

2. No pictures...  dally! U sent me off!

3. Damm that was good ( bumped)
    Just wondering why aren't you a Mods ?
     and now I am scared to follow ppl 

4. Thanks! With the recent surge of Sexters in pimd I thought I should write about this.
    Don't be scared to follow people, just he cautious.

5. You left out forumers in your list of people. Oh you should've seen these forums 6-8months ago.

:(

6. How do u post screen shots to forums

7. I range in the dedicated player

8. Osama, Forumers is not the same category of the group of peiple inwas mentioning, therefore they didn't need mentioning. They fall under the other groups. Please notice that i did not mention "world chat" members or "club mates" either, because they fall under those groups as well.
    As well as just because some guides we made a few months ago does not mean I cannot work on my own set!
    Maybe try the sandwich method next time? Complement-critisism-complement. The problem was your critisisms were flawed to begin with.

9. Forumers are involved in the same group*,
    Sorry messed up the first sentence

10. Osama, I think I misread your post lol. I thought you said that people were making guides months ago, but you just said that I should have seen them. I should have read more carefully, lol

11. Forumers may not seem like a group now, just like I said, 6-8 months ago there was a group that rarely played the actual game. We just chatted on the forums all the time.

12. Ah!
    If it comes to that again, I will add it in in future revisions.
    As of now it isn't like that lol.

13. I know I was reminiscing from the good old days. Back when the forums didn't only have 1 good troll, 4 active people, and then a bunch of trash.

14. Ya, even when I started forums seemed more active, now there are only a few active Forumers...
    It's so annoying when the top posts are blue for and hour!