Farm List

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Jerk123123, May 11, 2014.

1. anybody got people my size to farm?

2. Just like to thank Jerk for being a legend and making this thread along with many others that have helped the pimd community.

3. Can we add scammers here lol?

If so

Hit Sarlene lol

4. -_-iAngel-am-His-Candy-_-
    Lililiq
    -_HashTag_PimDLover-_
    CLEONASH_loves_FSTAR
    --HeWhoShallNotBeNamed--
    Croft16
    Deskpop

All these have either picked on someone or attempted to farm. Etc. bye

5. Lmao so you're out on a farm list if you do pvp now. Golden.

6. Can people trying to attack an entire club go here? He's all over some of the other members walls and is threatening us...

7. One person versus your entire club and you are seriously asking the public to help you?

8. He has at least 5 confirmed alts, all bigger than us. And says he has up to 18. If he really gets going, he will take us out easily. I'm asking for a favor to those who enjoy the sport.

9. To me that means you did something to piss him off and you deserve it or you're all crying about it and he enjoys it. Either way your best bet is to ignore him and he will get bored. He's obviously not in it for the money if he's bigger than you all.

10. Best advice ever :) very true. Just ignore his post and things. He will get bored. Also have everyone in your club ignore him.

11. I'm not adding people just because you dislike them or they scammed you. I'm adding inactives or people who personally told me that they're okay with being added to this list.

12. I wanna be ken11 :geek:

13. Is there a farmmlist for my stats?

I mean ismotmpossiblemi can hit someone bigger than me?

Im new to the game.

14. Chane1 14.5m/2.38m
    -wb-cool- 19.3m/3.1m

15. This is not a list for scammers, it's a list for inactives.

Dumb noobs should get that through your heads ?

16. Hey jerked, add me to the list. Inactive, bored of that game.

17. Hey jerked, add me to the list. Inactive, bored of that game.

18. Biggles 3.42M/3.09M