Guides of PIMD

Discussion in 'Guides' started by SassyPants_McGee, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Join The_Heist
    ___
    |---|-O
    /___\
    |____ |
    \___/

2. Bump for the newbs of PiMD ;)

3. James, this is not a thread for club posts. If you want to advertise, make a thread or post on campus.

4. Omg thank you so much for this info. Iv told my tut how to do things and explain with pics! Like really lol this will save me and if not my tut might be a lost cause. Ty soooo vary much :*

5. There needs to be an achievement, party, and item guide

6. Lol I have a achievement guide typed out all I have to do Is post it.. There is a store guide and party guide already.

7. I've had it for a few months, I see it kinda pointless to post tho since you can see what you need for the next level when you view your awards.

8. I agree it is probably a little useless to post a guide of achievements but if you want to know how many you have to get to achieve lvl 5 on everything it can give people a goal to shoot for. Other than that, I agree Zach.

9. I think an Achievement Guide would be legit ;)

10. Lol decided, not to post, just work on the actions and find out how many you need your self  eavesdrop is a pain tho, 10k for level 5

11. I know I'm still working on mine. Only have about 2,800 now do a long way to go 

12. Has anyone made a battle mechanics guide yet?
    As to different builds and when theyre dtw, stripping, tutor bonus, etc.

13. The tutor bonus guide, as far as max plunder goes, is linked here.

When the builds are dtw depends on the last time they used a note to gain full strength.

Every build regens every 5 minutes so I guess that's where the timing your farm comes into play. Just because there's a different build doesn't make them regen any faster or slower.

14. There is a guide to successfully strip farming someone by Terror-BadBoy (not sure how many hyphens on the name)

15. I've almost consigned a misc bonus guide so long to work out the way if works, more to it than you all think 

16. I'm still waiting for them to add something to the bonus from awards and percent bonus from awards to the game. Doesn't make sense to have a place for it and have no bonus from it at all.

17. Lol they may never add them, who knows.