LIMITED-TIME CONTENT 🔥 Spring Blooms Shard Box 🔥

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Villanel, Mar 19, 2024.

1. No bunnies 😪 smh

2. Very disappointed there's no bunnies, the only bunnies are throwback avies from last year. And why does the girl holding the bird look miserable don't birds usually make people smile I feel relieved. Maybe it's just me. You did the same thing and Saint Patrick's Day it was barely anything except for throwbacks and a few things you threw in because people were complaining but they didn't complain we wouldn't have had nothing. The holidays on here are the main key stick with them like you used to make them juicy fun and exciting. Y'all need to stop breaking down on the holidays.

Dark_bunny, Lumi, Sunny- and 5 others like this.
  3. Why are pink blossoms 800 eyebrows not pink? And orange blossoms different sized hands? Why

About30Ninjas and Hoshinoko like this.
  4. they look very unsettling? The portions are way off.

HaBaek, Puma, Hoshinoko and 1 other person like this.
  5. Wow it’s like you dont even care about male players at all

About30Ninjas, HaBaek, Puma and 3 others like this.
  6. Echoing the complaints about the male avis!! I like the blue but why are they hairy af?!! 😅

Hoshinoko likes this.
  7. How disappointing 🙁

Hoshinoko likes this.
  8. And I was legit excited🙂

Lumi and Hoshinoko like this.
  9. Ew brother, what's that?

About30Ninjas, Skyrim and Hoshinokuni like this.
  10. how am i underwhelmed and overwhelmed at the same time…

11. These shards are horrible 🥹

SavageDarkAngel and Hoshinoko like this.
  12. Dissapointing

SavageDarkAngel likes this.
  13. Was really hoping these would have a better Easter vibe. Some animals, particularly bunnies. Really not sure why the last fem is in lingerie when this was a great chance for some more gown-like attire..

14. it’s honestly disrespectful how little details and attention they give to male avis. You gotta do better. It’s bad enough that most months we get less monthly avis which if it was the other way around everyone would call sexism and cancel ATA. I understand the game is mostly geared towards the women and that’s fair the population of the community is more women than men but still

Axelrod4 and Coldness like this.
  15. When i'm inactive the avi is good like last year but when i active back on game the avi hunt look ugly 👩‍🦯💨

Sunny- and Savoury like this.
  16. Dang ata no thought, no effort and recycling ♻️ Avis again they’re all familiar. We wanted EASTER and y’all gave us 🐂 💩. These Avis are trash 🚮

17. Take the blue and orange off me someone 🥲

18. These don’t feel very cohesive.

19. I can’t help myself, the tier 3 avis (especially female) are so similar to last year’s easter avis “lovey dovey” and “dove actually”. These were also t3 and I’m sorry, but they looked better. 🥲

On the brighter side, I like t2 avi with lamb and might buy it if I catch it for a good price.🤓