LIMITED-TIME CONTENT 🪵 Revel in the Rustic 🪵

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Villanel, Dec 20, 2023.

1. [​IMG]
    Even Spongebob can't believe how beautiful it all is.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Items

[​IMG]

Fairy Branch
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Mitsy the Bunny
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Teeny Antlers
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Little Red Coat
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Collect 5 of each to have them automatically combine into...
    Midwinter Mitsy
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Available through the Prize Spinner and January Timer Boxes until February 1st, 2024 at noon PST!

Furniture

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Timer Box

[​IMG]
    January Timer Boxes have a chance to drop:
    ☞ January Spinner Items
    ☞ January Avatars
    ☞ ✨Avatar Coins✨

This timer box will be available until noon PST on February 1st, 2024, as is tradition.

Our New PIMD Web Store

[​IMG]

If you're looking to get your hands on the best deals for Avatar Coins, come check out our new PIMD web store!
    PS. 5% off EVERYTHING and choose any payment method you want! We got you fam 🤗

[​IMG]
    Get the new everything. You'll sleep more soundly at night.

This timer box will be available until noon PST on February 1st, 2024, as is tradition.

#1 [ATA]Villanel, Dec 20, 2023
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2023
  2. the rabbit looks very unimpressed🤣

3. Aah January furni ✨️

BloodyKisses and 90sL0V3 like this.
  4. This looks very pretty and simple. I like it!

5. I can’t wait to try my luck on those Furni boxes 🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️ tbh this is the cozy vibe I adore for winter jaja

SuckitTrebek likes this.
  6. just 1 day late. but its a cute set ngl. avatars & dorm.

Dipper, MayaTheHopeful and Juno like this.
  7. Monthly “bring back 3 male avi’s” 😲

8. With all these spongebob gifs lately im expecting a spongebob based hunt this year. Make it happen

9. 13 coin avi face looks unfinished like an avi from 8 years ago and you gave her the smallest animal. Not only that but when you look at it on your profile, the bird is cut off. How do you give everyone a decent sized animal and make the blonde girl a snow bunny literally yet we get Xmas color clothes and a tiny freaking bird that can’t even be seen 🙄 we see you ata

10. The mid tier women got me going gaga, and the Lone Wolves male looks cool and mysterious as he should! It's disappointing that there's still no mid tier male representation.

11. The cream color dorm seems to be more of what we need. Colors easier on the eyes and the art style not being as noticeably "cartoony". A step forward for sure!

BloodyKisses, nixi3 and Muschi like this.
  12. Yehh i kinda wanted that wolf. But even after 4 n a half yrs of having thos acc....im still not even close to enough coins to get anything half decent

SunriseToHeaven likes this.
  13. 🧡🧡🧡

14. I want that fox Avi but I can’t afford to buy it🥺😭

RE_WHENCH likes this.
  15. Love the Avis, beautiful furniture theme. Also spinner sets are aways cute, this one though a different style love it💖