LIMITED-TIME CONTENT 😴 Snoozin' through September 😴

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Aug 21, 2024.

1. [​IMG]
    New content droppin' in for September.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Items

[​IMG]
    Cleopatra Calico
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Tony Tinytail
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Teal Umbrella
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Feline Raincoat
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Collect 5 of each to have them automatically combine into...

Purrfectly Dry
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Available through September Timer Boxes and from the Prize Spinner until October 1st, 2024 at noon PST!

Furniture

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Timer Box

[​IMG]
    September Timer Boxes have a chance to drop:
    ☞ September Spinner Items
    ☞ September Avatars
    ☞ ✨Avatar Coins✨

This timer box will be available until noon PST on October 1st, 2024, as is tradition.

Our New PIMD Web Store

[​IMG]

If you're looking to get your hands on the best deals for Avatar Coins, come check out our new PIMD web store!
    PS. 5% off EVERYTHING and choose any payment method you want! We got you fam 🤗

[​IMG]
    Me being woken up once September ends.

#1 ATAClaptrap, Aug 21, 2024
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2024
  2. SO CUTE

[ATA]Queens likes this.
  3. the dorm is cute, not a fan of the avis

Runi, Bootee, Vegas and 7 others like this.
  4. How do we get the furni?

Deusa likes this.
  5. the dorm is giving staying in

6. Ooooo the spinners

[ATA]Queens and PureImagination like this.
  7. Really cozy

[ATA]Queens likes this.
  8. Cute spinner , dorm is likeable because of plants and animals..only like one Avi though.. all the other avis no lol

IoveIy and PureImagination like this.
  9. Whack it took so long for this post to go live

Sake and SheaButterBaby like this.
  10. Monthly make 3 male avi’s AGAIN

11. this is so boring and why does the animal furniture always look weird, i think it's that particular art style

12. I'm a simple woman. I see cats, I love immediately.
    Everything about this is adorable. 🤍

MayaTheHopeful likes this.
  13. Dorm is pretty. Avis less than mediocre in my opinion. Even the highest tier feels like the non vip side story. Not worth the $$$. Also don’t really feel the “snoozing” vibe??

juniperberry likes this.
  14. I love this to be honest the Avis are gorgeous

Lumi and Raine- like this.
  15. I think we have to wait until they release the new monthly furni box I’m guessing tomorrow with new hunt, otherwise buy from ec shop or the bundle from the webstore.

16. I haven't even completed the Sunflower Studio furni 😭 the dorm so pretty. AAAAAAAAAA

17. oh my god im so in love with the spinner item cats and the spinner set 😭😭💜

18. The cats make me think of the movie Whisker Away where the girl is unhappy with her life and decides to put on a mask that turns her into a white cat, and she eventually gives up her human part to be with the boy she loves because he doesn't like her as a young girl and pays more attention to her as a cat. But when she was said to be missing, the boy searched and searched for her with her family and friends, even going out to look for her in the rain with an umbrella. He didn't fully turn into a cat and just had paws at one point so he could save the girl from being a cat forever, but they were colored differently. If that's what it's referencing, then that's a very obscure reference since not everyone decided to watch that on Netflix

Kuru15, MayaTheHopeful and Bimb0 like this.
  19. I’m in love