LIMITED-TIME CONTENT πŸŽ‰πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ Serving Pride After Party Looks this JuneπŸ•ΊπŸŽ‰

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Honey, May 27, 2022.

1. Hi PIMD pocket friends!
    I'm River, and I'm a designer for this very game! I'm also pretty queer, but for one reason or another, can only be "out and proud" in some very specific places in my life (and one of those places is now the entire player base of a mobile game!
    πŸ˜… It's a good thing my mom doesn't know my secret identity.)

So while we're all dazzled and delighted by the bright neon rainbows in this year's Pride content, for some people, this June's celebrations are only going to exist on their phones.

It's the quiet ones I'm thinking about as I write this intro. The not-out-yet-but-gonna-do-it-this-year-I-swear ones. The ones who feel an agony of confusion and don't talk about it. The ones who obsess over queer fashion but don't wear it. The ones who spend way too much time wondering if they're actually queer enough, if they actually belong. Let me tell you something - you are queer enough, and you do belong, whether you're in the closet or out of it!

If PIMD is the only place you can celebrate this year, please know this community values your identity whether you scream it from the rooftops - or you whisper it to a select few people. I'm still proud of you, and you still belong no matter where you're at in your journey.
    β€β€πŸ§‘β€πŸ’›β€πŸ’šβ€πŸ’™β€πŸ’œ [ATA]River πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ§‘β™₯️

[​IMG]

Ok folks, it's time for June and the Three P's! And before you ask, no, this isn't a band name. It's June, and it's Pride Premier (After) Party time!!πŸ•ΊπŸŽ‰ Of course, in celebration of pride, we have a set of avis that are purchasable via ECs, so everyone can have in on the celebrations - this is for you! These Avatars are available for only 5 ECs, with the exception of the couple avatars which are 10 ECs each. And sheesh, all I can say is, our avis really be serving them looks 😘

[​IMG]
    Because we love you

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And then, for normal expectations of monthly content, we have our VIP avis available via Avatar Coins as usual! To top it off, you can share the love by buying a tradable version of these avis and trading them with your best buds!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And LASTLY, we have some updated versions of last year's avatars available for anyone who missed out! These ones are available for 2 Monthly Avatar Coins!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

☞ All avatars are available in the Pride Month Shop portion of the store.

Items

[[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Penguin's Egg
    [​IMG]
    Pierce the Peguin
    [​IMG]
    Parry the Penguin
    [​IMG]
    Snow Heart

Collect 5 of each to have them automatically combine into...
    Proud Penguin Family
    [​IMG]
    Just tell me this isn't cute...I dare you😀

Available through the Prize Spinner and May Timer Boxes until July 1st, 2022 at noon PST!

Gifts

[​IMG]

Like previous years, we have a ton of flags for you and your friends to show your pride! These flags represent a wide range of genders, identities and sexualities. Quick shoutout to Muschi for putting this Pride Guide together for us previously! As usual these are unlimited gifts, so gift your friends as much as you want with these!

[​IMG]
    And more!

Again, like everything else, these are available all throughout June up until July 1st, 2022 at noon PST!

Furniture

[​IMG]
    Available through the Furniture Store and the Spring 2022 Furniture Box!
    [​IMG]

Timer Box

June Timer Boxes have a chance to drop:
    ☞ June Spinner Items
    ☞ June Avatars
    ☞ ✨Avatar Coins✨
    The content inside this Timer Box will be available until noon PST on July 1st 2022, as is tradition.

πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆPIMD Pride Parade 2022πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

[​IMG]
    This year, we're celebrating Pride the best way we know how to - by celebrating it with all of you! Come check out this forum post to see what we're all about this Pride, and there might be a ✨very cute✨ lil stat item in it for you
    πŸ˜‰

Our New Web Store

[​IMG]
    If you're looking to get your hands on this year's avis, and want to know where to get ECs and Monthly Avatar Coins for the best deal, come check out our new PIMD web store! PS. 5% off EVERYTHING and choose any payment method you want! We got you fam
    😘

[​IMG]
    And last but not least, HAPPY PRIDE EVERYONE!! We love you all so much πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ’œ!

#1 ATA-Honey, May 27, 2022
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2022
  2. Hai

venka likes this.
  3. πŸ’˜

Espacio likes this.
  4. Hi fellow gays

5. STOP REUSING THE DAMN AVIS I WILL RIOT

Merlin, Cccianna, Sativaa and 13 others like this.
  6. slay what you wanna slay

7. Happy Pride everyone! Shout-out to my fellow bisexuals

8. let’s goooo

9. Happy Pride Month cuties β€πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ€ŽπŸ–€πŸ˜˜πŸ©΄πŸ©΄

Valentina012, Joy, Julia1762 and 2 others like this.
  10. happi pride!!🌈✨

Valentina012 and Sharkey like this.
  11. HAPPY PRIDE MONTH ❀️

12. The pride gift is beautiful, didnt expect that, also penguin for spinner item is a briliant idea even though i don't think Its the cutest

AkiraNes likes this.
  13. πŸŒˆπŸ’–βœ¨

14. 🌈 Happy pride month everyone 🌈

15. This is AWESOME

Lumi likes this.
  16. I love everything about this!πŸ₯Ί

Happy pride month peeps.🌈🌸

17. Meh As always ata being feminist, always making more female based ava than making it equal

iceLatte likes this.
  18. Happy pride month everyone πŸ˜πŸ€©β€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸŒˆ

19. O B S E S S E D πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
    Happy Pride month qts πŸ«‚

Lumi likes this.

20. It’s pride month babe-
    Trans women literally led the movement to queer rights. Check your privilege.