Your Loved Ones <3

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by inactive4161501, Aug 28, 2011.

1. Have you lost a loved one? Are you feeling maybe a little bit down in the dumps about it? Well, seek love and compassion from other PIMD players, and maybe feel just a little bit better.

Rules

As well as the ToU, there are certain rules you need to follow. Do not post "Lol". That is just horrible if someone has posted that a family member/Pet has died. Just don't. Do not post pictures unless it is of that human or pet. Actually, don't make fun of anyone that posts on this topic. Leave if I tell you to leave. Just do it.

So, My Great-Grandma died yesterday morning at the age of 91. She fell and broke her hip, and then went in for surgery. The surgery went well, but then she died in her sleep. RIP Nanny Churchill <3

2. Oh, sweetie. I am so sorry for your loss. I know there are no words that can truly help at this point, but I am here for you.

My most recent loss was my cousin Amanda, back in February. Well, technically, the night of January 31st. :-/ I still miss her terribly.

3. Thank you Michelle, it means a lot. I'm sorry for the loss of your cousin. Perhaps they'll meet each other in heaven.

4. My gramdfather passed away about a month ago

5. My hubby's father was murdered about 5 mo ago and it still feels surreal

6. I understand Jacky. Things like that are just so horrible and they don't feel real.

7. My dear cousin Lara-su.

Being Julie-su only hurts. She was hit by a car two days ago. She possessed me today and said she misses me.

I had claw marks.

8. My family died in a car accendent while i was at my frie ds house. i blame myself.

9. Brandon, wtf. This isn't the place.

10. Last week. Last week it happened. My aura has gone black.

11. Then center your Chi. 

12. a Ford Lobo Killed my Dog 
    R.I.P. Laika

13. My best friend Connor drowned during the beginning of this summer and I recently had another friend drown again 

14. ...

Four of my baby puppies... Died.

December. RIP Chola, Candy, Lime, and Wick-Wam. 

15. R.I.P to my cousin Jacob for saving four of his men during wartime in Afghanistan 