You Did It! Easter Items are BACK!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by pimd_admin, Mar 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UPDATE:
    The Easter Bunny has taken the items back to the magical land of ...wherever Easter Bunnies come from. We hope you enjoyed the items while they lasted!

Thanks to everyone who liked our Facebook page! We made it to our goal of 600 likes! :)

Your 3 favorite Easter items are now out!

Baby Chick
    Bunny Heels (with +5000 STR!)
    Painted Head (with +5000 INT!) - Found in the STORE

Item prices were reduced for the head and the chick, but next time let's aim for EVEN MORE LIKES so all of the items can be reduced! We barely made it to 600 this time. :(

We still wanna say a big THANK-YOU to everyone for helping spread the word on FB, tho. You guys rock!

<3 The Devs

2. Um... Yay?

3. Heels are the same price as last year  I'll never get any.

4. NO! NOT THE HEEEEELS

5. Not seeing the painted head

6. Well....... no one will ever get heels or the painted head from me 
    15ec... lol

7. Sorry ,I don't give out face book likes as though I'm a mindless zombie. Do a better job and the likes will follow.

8.  I know I didn't like your page

9. Talk about desperate 

10. Wow what supportive players you guys are :/

11. 

12. Do the heels carry any MISC bonuses?

13. PLEASEEEEE REDUCE PRICE FOR PAINTED HEAD

14.  Bunny Heels are soo hard to get.

15. Those who are complaining about the head costing to much, last year it was 30 ec, it's cheaper this year.

Those who brought it last year should get a 5 ec refund, why should those whose already brought it get ripped off and those who come in after those who spent to try getting it the first time, may only be 5 ec, but those 5 ec could've been used for other things.

16. Painted head 25EC ARE YOU CRAZY?!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.