Yall ever?

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Story, Jun 26, 2019.

1. So like. I remembered a event that happened back when I lived with my parents and im laughing cause mainly its so stupid.

So my step brother was doing his laundry for once and he knocked on my door and asked me

“Hey do you think if I put towels in the dryer it will make my clothes dry faster?”

Hhhhhh what in the world would..like..I-..

But anyways have yall ever had to deal with someone elses stupid thought process?

2. I had to deal with my body’s stupid process of staying alive.

3. That actually works though. If you put in dry towel or two it dries the rest of your laundry faster ?

4. It really doesn't ?

5. in a world where anything is possible, is it possible for something to be impossible? Because if anything is possible then it should be possible for something to be impossible but something cant be impossible if anything is possible.

6. Im gonna need some proof like is this scientifically proven?

7. It does for me ??‍♀️

8. Quirky?

10. UwU

11. Its actually impossible to hum and breathe through your nose at the same time so yes something can be impossible to do 

12. I'm not a scientist but i dare you to test it

13. this is a metaphorical world m8

14. But to answer your original question yes.

My boyfriend wears shoes all day even if we aren't going anywhere cause he wants to be "prepared"

I grew up in a shoes off household and i lose my shıt when i see him with shoes on for no reason.

15. I remember when I was younger my father kept a pickled deers Heart in our fridge and every time I saw it in there he’d cut up cook and eat some of it it would freak me out so much

16. Someone told me they loved me once.

17. I wheezed cause I agree to this so much! 

18. It's good to eat offal, and lots of it can be improved by curing/pickling.

19. Growing up with Korean parents they’d always enforce the no shoes inside rules