"Y'all ATA workers fail so badly"

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by DiscoDisco, Mar 13, 2020.

1. You have been SILENCED from messaging. Reason: Posting statements with the intent of causing harm to a player’s reputation, whether true or false.

.. in no way does my post
    "y'all ATA workers fail so badly"
    put my account within the context of the 'Reason' for it to be silenced. The silence decision was done solely in part by a disgruntled ATA member that simply dislikes my post personally.

ATA encourages catfishin ..

ATA encourages cyber bullying ..

ATA rigged up the RNG of opening boxes ..

ATA shows no representation Avis for the handicap, obese, and elderly..

i can post all of these types of messages within the Campus and The Pub chats and still NOT be in violation for
    "Reason: Posting statements with the intent of causing harm to a player’s reputation, whether true or false."

Reverse the decision.. or don't.. either way, i WILL be posting all of these types of messages and more

ll-_-Lilith-_-ll likes this.
  2. In regards to catfishing - in spite of what you may think, this is not a dating site. Ata can't encourage catfishing because that has nothing to do w the apps intended purpose.

In regards to representation - there are handicapped (missing limbs) and obese avatars. Elderly people don't usually go to college idk but I recall at least one old person avatar from the beginning of the game. He was in the store.

The rest of it, sure.

3. "y'all ATA workers fail so badly" as innocent as you may or may not have meant the statement is still slander, public defamation, “harming a reputation”, whatever you wanna call it weather you think it isn’t or not doesn’t matter. If you wanna complain about the devs just do it in the March thread like everyone else.

Muschi, Victoria and LeeJarrett like this.
  4. Often when i think i company sucks i choose to no longer support them with my patronage.

Muschi, Victoria, Ciara and 3 others like this.
  5. "We can silence as we see fit"

that was the answer in response to the ticket made ..
    i didn't expect any support, especially from the Forums. This was simply a thread made to allow others to see the hypocrisy of ATA

I'm still going to post those types of messages whether y'all like it or not

6. Or just quit. You’ve never been positive about this game bro.

Muschi and Ciara like this.

7. Nope.. good luck

8. I don't see how that statement is defamatory or harms their reputation. It really seems like a personal opinion statement, but... They make a good point about being able to silence as they see fit, as that is well within their rights, whether we all agree that it was wrongful or not.

ll-_-Lilith-_-ll and Maddi_Matsu like this.