Wtf is this?

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Angee, May 16, 2019.

1. Look at this shït, just look at it!

WTF kinda joke sfw is this?

I am embarrassed for the dumb nuts who posted this an I am embarrassed for whoever told him this is how sfws work.

Absolutely Ridiculous!

2. This is clearly scary and serious. I’d definitely cf.

3. LMAO I CANT

4. Well sadly your pupil is fake Manny so you just haven't had a good enough teacher yet :(

5. Kick him in the shin

7. Jesus op he seems serious. you better add him quick

8. Nice post count

9. Stupid thread

10. Why would anyone pay cf without receiving hits I--

He probably thinks you're an actual noob. I bet you aren't even in each other's hit range.

11. I'm not the one he threatened, I just came across it while tut trading. But yes, he's trying to pick on a 200kcs. The person who posted this is 8mcs.

The 200kcs is my new bff now though <3

12. This is an even bigger than I imagined fjcjejehheurhd. What a self drag @ the 8mcs

13. I laughed. I remember asking Julie why she was hitting my admin. She asked me if I’d seen the admin’s fight losses. She was right. Girl had under 20 losses before Julie hit her. She kind of did need hits.

Anyway, good luck wall poster.

14. Oh yikes I was joking.

15. <3 awww this is the story of how Witchy and I became friends. Never gets old

16. I know but fake Manny is just sooooooooooo boring compared to the real Manny. I can't help but take jabs at him.

17. Oof he’s the only Manny I know :eek: but I’ll take your word for it.

18. Wow we have the same pupil... look what u got us into

19. ^Nah Fake Manny got himself into it when he tried to take over funny Manny's reputation. Not cool fake Manny. Not cool at all

20. May I fake unagadori?