[Winners] How Well Do You Know PIMD?

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by -PA_KaramelApples-, May 26, 2019.

1. Congratulations everyone, you all did great! ? I’ll announce the winners AND the answers on this thread, as well as a Tip about Forums at the end:

Winners

1) Smartass: 31 Points
    2) Ney/AdalineRose: 30 Points
    3) -Wisteria-: 29.5 Points
    4) RoseMilkTea: 29 Points
    5) Lea: 29 Points

Side Note: I realized halfway through checking answers that some of the questions weren’t specific enough, or could’ve been confused with other similar items; so, I gave half credit/points to those :< and will word questions better for future contests!

Answers

Pay special attention to the wording of some questions! If you didn't read close enough, then that's probably the reason you got it wrong ?

1. Some items have a limit to how many you can own. If you attempt to trade an item that someone already has the max of, what error message will you will receive?
      • Oops, there’s no room! Player’s Name cannot hold any more of this item
    2. When using PIMD’s bank, what is the withdrawal fee?
      • There is no fee for withdrawals!
    3. How much does a Care Pack cost? (Psst, this is the one you can you buy in the store. The Care Pack Notice is the one you cannot—unless maybe it’s BF or something)
      • $50
    4. Can you spot the differences now? (The first picture has the original avis, and the answer was A—the blonde girl)

5. What is the name of (example) item? Bonus points if you can explain what it does.
      • The item was called the Lucky Dice Cup! More info here!
    6. If you sold 72,690 piggy banks, how much money would you get?
      • Piggy banks cost $10m to buy, but you only get $7.5m back when you sell them. Have fun doing math!
    7. What does a “Slow Jam” do?
    8. How many (different kinds of) "Speed Ups" can you buy in the store? Bonus points if you list their times.
      • Sorry guys, this is where my wording confused a lot of you! The Speed Ups were supposed to refer to these! There are 9 of them available to buy in the store, and they range from 15 minutes to 7 days!
    9. In your notifications tab (after clicking on the bell), how many sections are there, and what are their names?
      • There are 5 tabs: All, Fights, Tutors, Club, and Rewards
    10. How many 3 hour parties are there?
      • There are 8! (9 if you included Battle Cat Cafe)
    11. Which avi is the fake? (Original avis are in the top picture, and the correct answer was D, the avi walking a dog)

12. What does "LBH" mean?
      • Last bar help and/or last bar hitters
    13. What's the maximum number of members/people you can have in a club?
      • 100!
    14. How many chat channels are there and what are they each called?
      • Sorry guys, this was another questions that wasn’t specific enough! I was referring to the public Chat Channels such as: Campus, The Pub, Club Chat, and Tutor Chat
    15. How many ec does a name change cost?
      • After your first free name change, it costs 20ec
    16. When was the Mardi Gras thread revealing avatars posted?
      • 4 March, 2014, 4:52PM PST

Click Me for Tips!

^ Yes, that’s right, tap the title ^

2. Aw man, how many points did I get?
    And nice work with the Avis! I really thought I got it right but then o saw the differences 
    This was fun, thank you ️

? CONGRATS WINNERS! ?

3. Congratulations Smartass and Rose ??

4. Congrats winners! ???

And yeah, I wanna know how many points I got. :D

5. Congrats to the winners! ?

And Lily may I know my score too :)  very curious

6. If you’d like to know your points, add/wall/gift me, and I’d be happy to tell you! ?

Also, nobody got a perfect score :3 

7. Great quiz, ty for your time in making this contest and hope for many more to come.

p.s congratz mom @RoseMilkTea ?️

8. I'll take the prizes meant for the perfect score off your hands ;)

9. Which ones did I get wrong ?

10. All of them, duh

11. Aww yay that's so exciting!! I think the one that tripped me up may of been LBH. That one has changed so much over the years  I remember saying line bottom hit and finally someone asked me why not Last bar hit? I was like oh idk ?‍♀️

Anyways that was tons of fun and thank you for the prize <3 I absolutely enjoy these ?

12. Oh yeah :3 I was kinda strict with that question. You only got full points for both answers 
    Will a porta potty suffice? ;D

13. Yes. It will make Anonymous very jealous.

14. Yay!! Tysm! Congrats son ?

15. Congratulations!

16. Congrats to all ?‍♂️

17. Congrats winners!!

18. Congrats to the winners 