WHY IS EVERY1 LEAVING THIS GAME!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Lit48, Aug 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cus it's getting boring cus it's hard to make money, and cus people have school now, and cus of sexters, PIMD was fun for summer, but now I got school :/

2. And 1st

3. How does sexters ruin a persons fun on this game? Please tell me how?

4. Because people download Party In My Dorm to make new friends and play a fun game. Not ask for sext! Which by the way could get you arrested! People who sext could be sexting 80 Year-olds and they can do that away from PIMD instead of irritating players by asking for sext.

5. So people looking for someone to sext makes people leave? That make perfect sense bruh

6. What he said 

7. I didn't say that.

8. People also leave because they have LIVES! Some have jobs, some have school. A lot of people don't have time to play PIMD. Some people get bored of PIMD and delete the app. Some people have personal issues and have to leave PIMD because of personal issues. It's up to the person who leaves.

9. Then please rephrase that paragraph then, it didn't make much sense in the first place.

10. Sexting irritates people on PIMD because this game is not designed so people can sext. A Thinking Ape did not create PIMD for people to sext. That's why it's so annoying.

11. Yeah, the sexters don't really bother me that much. I don't think people leave because of them. They are a nuisance, but nothing to leave because of.

12. Yeah. I didn't say people left because of sexters. Read my other paragraph.

13. Kylee, everyone leaves for different reasons. You should check out all of the goodbye threads in the forums and there you will find your answer.

14. Well Said.

15. It's only annoying the way you make it, I don't get why people freak out by sexting. Is it really gonna harm you?

16. Are you a sexter Green?

17. If I say I was would your opinion change?

18. No. I would say let the moderators and developers figure put the sexting problem.

19. Fries taste good with ketchup

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.