Why do you keep coming back?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by maxxy___, Feb 11, 2023.

1. I've been playing this game for several years and I keep coming back. Maybe I just want to check out the updates and see what's new. But the more I think of it, I find myself coming back because of the people I've met here. Friendships formed in this game that stayed here.

I miss the good old days. I miss my friends.

How about you? Why do you keep coming back here?

Carlos, Blair, Noen and 1 other person like this.
  2. Ask ATA to delete your acc they will do. So yo won't come back again.

I came back for rp.

3. I love collecting avis. What can I say?

KEE and quantumvoid like this.
  4. If there wasnt good people to talk to i wouldnt be here coz the game itself is boring as fuck

Figgles likes this.
  5. I almost quit a few years ago. I intended to. Had no interest in the game and felt no need to come on. Came back out of respect to say bye to the people i talked to and give them my socials for if still wantedto talk. And somehow im still here

GoddessHailey and MayaTheHopeful like this.
  6. I ask myself this quite often. This acc recently hit 9 years old and my current oldest active one is already at 11 years

I realize after all this time I’ve had quite a few irl events happen, relationships coming and going as well as becoming engaged, moving to a whole new part of the country, friendships also forming along the way, multiple other big things that have happened and pimd has always been in the background of it all. I’ve essentially grown up with the app in a sense. So some part of me always feels like pimd is a part of it all that I wouldn’t wanna abandon whether I become super inactive or play every day.

Everyone always says they stay for the people but most of the people I enjoy have already left the app or I don’t have much chance to keep in contact with, the game itself is decent enough to stay but I wouldn’t say I’d be lost without it, I don’t bother trying to upgrade or grow in anyway. Just come on and waste some time before I get lost in another app or whatevs

If any of that rant made sense

Hill_, Offthewall, Scrupulous and 2 others like this.
  7. Peeps and I'm a virtual hoarder

Hill_ and Offthewall like this.
  8. Friends.

But also I feel like I’m learning about myself in through the way I play the game. Sometimes, I find I’m not as generous as I think I am. Sometimes, I end up sharing more wisdom than I ever thought I had. The good, the bad, the ugly, it’s kinda just interesting having this game as a space to explore.

Lumi and GoddessHailey like this.
  9. spent too much time and money on my account to just stop altogether.

Noen likes this.
  10. Because I can

Hill_ and Kefo like this.
  11. It allows me to escape from reality.

Lumi likes this.
  12. I cant say I keep coming back because of friends. Because everytime that I do, I find myself being friends with new people.

So I guess, this time around I came back because I am hopeful to find new friends again that I can talk to and kill time with especially when I'm at work.

KEE and MayaTheHopeful like this.
  13. ιм jυѕт нella вraιn daмaged
    мenтally υnѕтaвle aғ

Lite and Centaur like this.
  14. Pretty things to virtually collect.

15. I’ve been playing for over a decade (different accounts). I keep coming back because I’m a loser who cannot find love or true friendship in real life. Lol

Kefo likes this.
  16. Because of Vice, and kefo and rp

Kefo likes this.
  17. I keep coming back in hopes there’ll be ava trade/custom feature

I guess il be here until my dying day

:(

18. Cuz everytime I quit, I miss the hunts that have avis I really really like. 😭

Lite, Offthewall and MayaTheHopeful like this.
  19. There are many specifics things but it's probably mainly just

Sunk costs.

[​IMG]