Who wants to pvp: teach me your ways

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by DinosAreTheOldestCars, Apr 4, 2021.

1. NOT this acc.
    Im gonna make another alt n see how far i can get ONLY doing pvp apart from the tutorial.

So ima need people to pvp on it and probly people to teach me the best ways to pvp coz idk what the hit pattern is or nothing.

If it goes good i might set up regular wars with it

2. I think it'd be an interesting test to see how far you can get via PvP on an alt, but I think you'd need to rely on farming inactives a great deal unless you'd want to be receiving a lot of aggravated wall messages from your fellow 14cs players (most of which will presumably be actual noobs). Once you break like 100kcs you can probably start farming actives. Dunno how long that'll take though.

WitherStorm likes this.
  3. Yehh gotta do this stupid tutorial tho which seems to be longer then the last time i did it. But will write down where im at once i finish the partying so ik where ive started at

Muschi likes this.
  4. Gonna use this thread to track everything
    25.2kcs is where im stopping for stat growth till tutorial is finished. Hopefully just 11 parties to go till done. The pet quest can be done anywhere