What's the nicest thing someone from PiMD have told you?

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Cordise, Apr 28, 2019.

1. I was just wondering...

What's the nicest thing someone from pimd have told you? And,
    what's the story behind it?

Mine's I hope we both find the love that we deserve. There are plenty of other nice things that has been said to me but this one stood out because it was my bf's ex who told me this. I don't even care if she meant it or not ? I think it was nice. There's a story of course. But I'm interested in other people's stories ? So, what's yours?

PS. Hi forums ? just someone random passing through

2. A lot of nice things from nice people on occasion, each one being just as good as the next. I don’t really have a favorite thing

3. I like you.

-This one gurl.

I think she was drunk.

4. I can't think of a 'nicest thing' tbh. There were many a nice thing.

5. There have been a lot. But it really made my day when people told me back then that my comics put them in a good mood.

7. Mine would be “don’t rush things to find joy, it won’t make you any happier” from an old friend right before she left the game

8. For me there has been a lot too,but I'll mention a few favourites.

"You're such a cuddly cushion."

One of my closest friends started calling me this out of the blue. It means a lot to me because the person saying it is one of the best people on pimd I've ever had the luck to encounter. I low-key love it,although I don't consider myself soft. So don't tell on me,lol.

"I love you too dummy"

This person is a close friend and funny af. She is all trying to act tough, But in real a soft person and therefore it's fun pointing out her "faltered" self-awareness. She is a sweet person and I appreciate her loads.

"I swear the people who get to see you everyday is lucky. How can you make a joke out of having a bad day"

This is a friend who recently become a very close one. We've know each other for awhile, but we didn't talk that much. We used to send each other gifts and that was about it. But since this "only gifting" thing started to become ridiculous,so we eventually picked up in pm and rest is history. :lol:

9. The general consensus is that im the sweetest most considerate guy around

10. I used to keep wall posts. Might clean my 1st account's wall now that you mention it.
    There's a lot of "sweetest" but "best mentor" hits home the most

11. Yea... they really did so make more plz!

12. The nicest thing I've been told over this app was I have a nice booty ? oh n my club mates adore my awesomeness ❤

13. Nothing, so far

14. “I’m going to show you the ugly side of this game, you tiny noob.”

She was referring to farming me. I was brand new and had no idea what farming was.

Nicest thing said to me. Ppl on this game are so sweet 

15. "I hope we both find the love that we deserve."

This reminds me of something I told a romantic interest that still sits with me to this day :-:

It's that we don't give ourselves enough credit for how far we've come and how much we've done.

16. “Your crew is fully rested and waiting for you”

17. ? Loyalty 100%

18. "I don't really hate you as much as the rest of them."

#blessed

19. Oof I actually forgot about this. My bad ?