What up with these new deals??

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by XSIIPIlRIIElIAllDIITIlHlIEllMX, Jul 29, 2017.

1. Are this the new side deals we have from now on or are old ones coming back??

2. Hoping for the old ones, they might just be mixed in with them tbh.
    I got a deal last night for 6 ec and a cat, and my rs got one for some ec and two red boxes, which I think is a bento piece box?

3. Received same deal your rs did

4. the old ones arent coming back; these are replacing them. there's one really good deal for ec, dn, cats, and cp, at least at the highest tier, so im not gon complain anymore lmao

5. Could people post the deals they get here? It's would help me get in mind the price and what all comes with it. Like a picture

6. the $156 deals are 1200ec + 80 keys, 900ec + 16 cats, 930ec + 120dn + 4 cats + 2cp, an ec + furniture box + furniture key combo that i forget the numbers of, and an ec + bento lunch box combo i forget the numbers of. i dont have ss cuz...why would i, lol

7. What are the actual box bento pieces that come in a pack? Is it a bento? Separate bento/chibi pieces??

8. If you mean the bento lunch box from deals, they have maeve and alf pieces if I remeber correctly and get 10 random pieces per box.

9. Oh thank you!?Yes, that's what I was asking.

10. [​IMG]

Idk if that worked but here is a deal I ss'd the other night.

11. It's a shame. I used to pick up 1 or 2 of the old deals a week but I've not seen anything in the new packs that interests me.

A cat and 6 ECs may be the same value of the old 75 EC deal but I may prefer to buy 2 bikinis or open some event boxes. And don't get me started on packs which include spinner tokens. 

I know my few dollars a week won't make much difference to ATA and I'm not suggesting they should care. But it will save me money here that I can spend in another game.

Losing the ability to trade ECs with my RS already reduced what I was buying. We used to split the cost of a big pack and share the ECs. Now I'll be spending even less 

I should probably be happy but honestly it is a little sad.

12. I got a 1000 ec for 1 dollar deal.

I wish

13. The ec deals were much better

15. it is a game, dont cry over it

16. The new deals are stopping me from spending. I can use the ecs freely from the deals, but this new deals are forcing players to use the new features such as opening the boxes with the keys or getting the new bento parts which are already in the boxes we are opening using 10ecs. This is a very bad promoting/marketing strategy which upsets players!!

17. It's not the deal

You're just poor

Get over it

18. U bought any of the previous or current deals?

19. Should I ?